2017 Mercedes E300 Loaner Deal Signed - $404/mo, 15K miles a year, $0 down

If the car has 1 owner it is a used car and does not qualify.

You need to check the Carfax for details. Many of those that say one owner were registered to dealership as loaners, even though from a common sense perspective, thatā€™s not technically correct.

What would indicate a loaner on carfax? I can filter results by one previous owner, but what else should i be looking for in order to verify that the car was registered as loaner? Would it be mentioned in the comments section under detailed history?

Registered as a commercial vehicle is a good start. In the end, you will need to confirm with the dealer anyway. In the end if it has >10k miles, then you canā€™t lease it. Here is a good example:

http://www.mercedesofannapolis.com/service-loaner-inventory/used.htm

Click on any of the Carfax reports and they are all listed as 1 owner, but they are leasable service loaners.

https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=DLR_3&vin=55SWF4KBXHU186883

1 Like

OK awesome! Thanks for sharing. Just went to the websites of all the local Mercedes dealers in South Florida and none of them show the separate Service Loaner inventory. Wasnā€™t able to find any e300ā€™s on carfax with Commercial Owner similar to all the Carfax reports from your dealer link above, but did come across some under Corporate fleet. But i suppose thatā€™s not the same.

Dallas member here. Found a loaner nearby but MSRP is 57k and selling price is only $51k. Theyā€™re not willing to budge much. Total would be $650 a month which seems pretty bad.

Any tips or dealerships that are Leasehackr friendly in the DFW area?

Thanks in advance!

Corporate fleet should count as well. Confirm with the dealer.

Will do! Just to confirm, this is what Iā€™m looking at: https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=CUL_1&vin=WDDZF4JB0HA128084&compCode=03EmqwwzEgypDovIO7Pefb30Rh6XNMmC

The MB dealer in Encino, SoCal seems to be very aggressive. Was ready to give 56K E300 for $375 including tax, but that included fleet discount of $2500

Check on Austin. I believe they are willing to deal and had a few loaners last week. There was another dealer too in Texas but I canā€™t remember the name. Pretty sure the name of the area started with a B like Boerne something or something like that.

1 Like

Price seems high still, decent for socal. Iā€™ve dealt with them before just make sure you have everything in line, they will try to pull a fast one on you.

Corporate fleet is now $2500 on the e class? Man hard to keep track of all of this lol

Also what stacks and what doesnā€™t in theory? Thought someone telling me fleet and Penfed stacked? The dealers Iā€™m talking to say they donā€™t. Just need to know if it is something I need to fight for or not.

I talked to that person in Encino for United Plus membership and he checked and told that it is available. I did not get anything in quote as I was not planning to go ahead

So you can do fleet and united at the same time?

I just was planning to use United. I called it fleet instead

I thought united is only $1500 now?

Iā€™d be interested to see where itā€™s $2500 as well. I only see $1500 with United.

I was hearing there is another 1k rebate that everyone gets but not sure what that is. I was told it would take away from the United 1500 to 500 but not sure why that isā€¦

I believe the $1k is summer sales event and it does take away from Unitedā€¦ Would love confirmation of this. 1 dealer told me they have paperwork showing it.

IIRC itā€™s been a longstanding policy that you canā€™t combine seasonal sales event with fleet. I saw this in 2012-2013