2017 Mercedes E300 Loaner Deal Signed - $404/mo, 15K miles a year, $0 down

Yes, you can’t stack dealer cash and the United/Fleet bonus

I may be wrong as he did not send me any quotes and just promised to give it for $375. since I was not going to pursue it, I did not get much details

I called that dealer and I wasn’t offered anywhere close to that? Can you provide more details? The only time I have seen them offer anything under 400, was when they wanted CCR or a down to get it lower. Was this car a P1 car? Seems like a P1 car + some extra stuff.

Well remember that car that was described was not a p1 car so lower price out of the gate

I just got offered a deal that I might possibly sign this weekend. Wanted opinions on here before I sign on. I don’t have the full details on the numbers but I was given this

3 years, 12,000 miles
Acquistion Fee: 1095
First month payment: 450
Taxes and title: Around 80?
Total Drive off was 1700

This payment is with 10 MSDS, but did not tell me how much they were total

450 + tax a month

Black on Black with P2 package with 7800 miles

Total MSRP: 64315

Options

Package 2: 6,800
AMG 5-Spoke Wheels: 500
Illuminated Star: 500
Wheel Locking Bolts: 150
Rear Deck Spoiler: 350
Comfort Box: 300
Sport Wheel Package: 650
Panoramic Sunroof: 1090
Burrmester Sound: 850

Selling price? Mf?

Looks like a pretty good deal on the surface. That car has a lot of nice option!

If payment is $500 or under the 10 msd will be $5000

Seem like you are being offered around 12k discount. Was fleet discount included in the deal? it would be an ok deal if it’s not. Otherwise It’s not a good deal.

I think you should push more.

But RV and MF might change in September for the worse.

I tried getting this guy to 450 with tax a month, but did not want to budge. I am trying to get the other numbers right now. He wanted me to send my DL + insurance over email and also wanted me to come down this weekend. I’ll update on a post when I get everything from this guy

Never mind. The car got sold to someone who is going to export the car out of the country. Didn’t even have a day to look at the numbers because the salesman couldn’t even give it to me on the first day. He texted me saying it was a “great” deal and I was told the full story or some BS. Was told that I should of just jumped it on with knowing part of the numbers. It gets better with him, he goes on tells me like it’s my fault for wanting to know all the numbers and that I asked too many questions. Should I just drop this salesman? Seems like a clown.

I would drop him. Especially if he didn’t offer you a similar deal on another vehicle on their lot.

I deleted this guy’s #. I didn’t get anything counter offer other than a fake apology. I found out his MSRP through the calculator here. Turns out he was giving me a price of 53,250 with a meager 17% off. Glad I passed. Thanks for the advice cheapdad00.

I posted back in June that I secured a CVP E300 with an MSRP of $62,075 plus $850 2Year PPM for $379.98 a month for 36 months and 7500 miles per year. I placed $600 in cap cost reduction plus $1,930 in license, registration, acquisition and titling costs. And placed $4,500 for 10 MSDs. The car had 5.9K miles on the odometer at time of lease. The discount was in around 21%.

My dealer is in Danbury, CT and sales associate is Matt D.

If anyone has signed a similar deal to the original title and would mind sending me the buyers order or final deal (obv with name and p.i blurred, I’d really appreciate it. For some reason dealers im in contact with think im creating fairy-tale numbers that arent possible lol.

Its not a horrible deal, but factoring in the 6500 miles already on the car and the 15k a year, it breaks up a little.

I’m all for if you are happy with it, then be happy, i just see a couple of things that jump out at me.

For the socal group, fletcher jones newport beach was very reasonable, didnt berate me when i told them how much i would pay (just politely said they couldnt do that) and eventually we came around on the numbers (a week later).

what did your deal end up being? fletcher has a ton of dealers if I’m not mistaken right?

This was back in April when i got my car, C43, Package 4, $501 a month including tax, $2500 down, 10 MSDs

Can someone explain what the dealer is talking about below…regarding the miles going against the monthly payment…

Since the vehicle has miles, it goes against the monthly payment on the lease. If the vehicle had 0 miles, it would be at the number you’re getting including taxes. As this vehicle has approx. 5,200 miles, Mercedes Benz waives the first 2,500 miles, and the rest goes against the lease. Regardless of this, it’s a better deal than a new vehicle due to the discounted price.

Yes, I can move the taxes to the monthly payments:

2017 E 300 4MATIC®
36 month lease for 12k miles/year
$584/month inc tax with $2,329 inc tax due at signing. (The amount due at signing consists of $0.00 down payment, $583.95 first month’s payment, $895.00 Lease Acquisition fee, $375.00 Registration fee and $475.00 Doc fee.)

Are you looking to do Multiple Security Deposits? if so, the numbers would be:

2017 E 300 4MATIC®
36 month lease for 12k miles/year
$518/month inc tax with $8,263 inc tax due at signing. (The amount due at signing consists of $0.00 down payment, $517.83 first month’s payment, $895.00 Lease Acquisition fee, $375.00 Registration fee and $475.00 Doc fee.) (10 - MSD’s of $6,000)

It’s 3K for free, not 2,500.

How it works is anything over 3K is penalized at 20 cents per mile. And then that is taken off the residual. So easy example. Car’s residual is $30K. It has 5K miles. That’s 2K penalty at 20 cents per mile is $400. So the revised residual is $29,600. So since residual is lower, the payment is higher.

Also the Aq. fee is $795, they are marking it up $100. And check registration fee. $375 sounds suspicious. Like it’s never $375 exactly. It’s always $372.48 or something like that. Check with your DMV to get the actual amount.

Typically loaners are going in the $400 ballpark with $0 down. I have no idea how $584 with $2200 down is a better deal, LOL.

1 Like

MSRP? 20 chars…

Thanks for the explanation. $584 is not a good deal for sure. The max I want to pay is $410 - $415 including taxes and with 0 down…
Do you have a dealer that I can reach out to …as I am ready to get a new car right away…but at the right price