2017 Mercedes E300 lease deal $430 pm 36 / 10

no need to get rude, 350 GLE Mercedes-Benz, scroll down

I had a long helpful responseā€¦ but I am done with this guys demanding attitude! It can be done, has been done and I for one did it 2 weeks ago, following everyones adviceā€¦ I am sure many of the lease brokers here have the talent to do so

1 Like

apologies guys. didnt mean to come across rude. i still dont believe you can get e300 for mid 400s in may.
only one guy posted that he secured a good deal. i wasnt able to see details of his deal. unfortunately multiple people advised him not to share dealership. i understand that no one want to give up their hardwork.
to be fair the guy could be extra ordinary negotiator. i still think for regular negotiators mid 400s is not possible with current low RVs. different story in March / April where RV was 3 points up.

I for one, if i get a good deal will share the details. but thats just me.

thanks to folks who gave philli contact. spoke to guy multiple times. the best he can do is over mid 500s due to low RV and lower incentives from march / april.

ahhhhhh A dare to prove you wrongā€¦tool!

not sure why some of you guys are so offensive. if you got a great deal doesnt mean you have to act previledged. it could be right timing, lucky or good negotiation skills.
pls get off high horse especially when not helping out.

Let me know if your still looking for e300 - my sales guy just told me they got some incentives - pm for his contact info.

Can you send me his details?

@LookingForNewCar
I will take his info too please

PM me his info also please

Pm me if you want his info.

1 Like

Can I get the info, please?

Please pm me info as well

Hi rockingninja,
Can you help pm me the dealer details , would like to see if I can replicate the deal.

The salesman is the real deal. Great guy and upfront. 477 a month for 36/10k for a 60k and change msrp. Drive offs 8825 include 5500 in 10 msds and 3325 in taxes and fees. Seriously considering just have to bring the boss on board with the purchase.

You got that from my Guy? Did you end up buying the car?

Thatā€™s pretty much the same deal i got.

Considering it. Again, just pointing out to fellow leasehackers that they can get that deal right now.

NY, can you get this deal in Ca?

I dont know. I am not a broker. But gives you a point of reference.