2017 Mercedes E300 lease deal $430 pm 36 / 10

It’s not a Volvo turbo. Germans really require premium.

What do you guy’s put in your lease cars?

Leased Maserati Ghibli - cheapest gas but still brand name (Shell, Chevron, 76. Mobil). Porsches that I have owned - 92 back in the day, 91 now. I try to find 93 which is what the 911 wants

Maserati = premium 91
Hellcat = premium 91
Ferrari = premium 91
BMW = premium 91

Gas bill? A few bucks more.

Nuff’ said.

whats the april mf/residual for 10k/36month 12k/36month 10k/24month 12k/24month leases? 2017 cla norcal

thanks

Dam, you got ferreri, lol how do you get to that status?

Work your way to the top :slight_smile:

By not wasting money on tire/wheel warranties that don’t even cover curb damage.

3 Likes

By not sweating the small stuff like what gas to put into your car … and spelling car brands correctly – lol

And by being resourceful enough to figure basic stuff out on one’s own and not waste the goodwill of others trying to be helpful.

1 Like

Really, I was just typing fast and don’t really care for typo. You all know what I meant - ie…what type of job / career etc. to get a Ferrari.

who is the dealer for this deal? can I replicate the deal if am based out of Florida?

i have to assume this is pretty much dead. right now it would be 100 more. if at all possible

Oh ok :frowning: can i lease from PA if i live in FL? Any issues here?

Hey there. Anyone know where I can get a similar deal in Northern Virginia? Willing to travel to PA, NY or NJ.

E300 is not leasing good anymore (at least in north east) because of poor RV. spoke to 8 different dealerships. you cant come close to even 530 all in. even if you do max msd.

Exactly. Anyone interested should have jumped on the deals last month.

People this month have reported good deals, they are leasing about the same

can you show one example of people getting in mid 400s in may.

Pretty sure a dealer in PA has been named in one of the E300 threads.