350 GLE Mercedes-Benz

Daniel Medina 661 478 4292

What is sub $500, low 500’s? Sounds like a great deal, did that include MSD’s? Now to find a dealer in NY tri state area willing to make a similar deal.

im in. looking to find a competitive benz dealer in tri state area.

What is the best discount from the MSRP on the Mercdes Benz GLE 350?

Hey is this in so cal…if so can you give me the dealership contact…I’m looking for a gle 350 or gle 43

I am just outside NYC, Have a dealer and a salesman that can do MSDs as he had to learn all bout them for my recent E class 64k car 0 down mid 400s with 10 MSDs… Don’t want to violate any forum rules so shoot me a PM with your info etc…

1 Like

Hey @scv looking for an E Class in FL, mid to low $400’s. Any help would be appreciated.

I am in NY @Jbertan no experience with any other dealers…wish I could help…

Hi - pm’ed you. Can you please assist.

How would you rate this deal on a GLE demo: Looking to pull the trigger this weekend.

MSRP-58,440
Sale Price after Fleet and Tax, TAG, Title, Pre-Delivery service-$50,127.58
6-MSD- at $561.00= $3600.00
1000 down payment
Monthly Payment tax in-$529.00
36/10k.
Residual is 56%
MF is .00003 after MSD
Base MF was .0072 (looks inflated from the .0055 I’ve seen)
Current Mileage on the car is 3590

Can I do better?

@BenzBuyer Any thoughts?

Looks fine to me.

Did you try to run numbers on a new one? Just wondering what the difference would be.

Rolling the $1000 CCR in has you at about 559 which satisfies the “1% rule”, takning into account that this is a demo. Generally the GLE does not lease particularly well so the procing looks pretty solid to me. Its hard to say if you can work any more money or not without knowing how long this GLE has been on the lot and/or how much they moved off their original number. All in all, if you like this vehicle, there are nothing about those numbers that would make me hesitate.

Thanks @BenzBuyer. Try to squeeze them for the pre paid maintenance as well

Thanks for the advice@alex_b.

Dude, if you don’t want this, I do! I will take this offer. Is this in FL?

Does anyone know if you are able to use the Amex 1000 certificate towards Mercedes lease demos? Are they technically considered CPO vehicles because it states on the certificate excludes CPO vehicles. Just not sure if they refer to purchasing CPO vehicles.

What is the Amex certificate?

Amex platinum card MB gives you 1000 silver star certificate toward a new lease or purchase, not pre owned vehicles.

1 Like

Oh ok thank you. Thought it was a regular amex.