2017 Mercedes E300 lease deal $430 pm 36 / 10

West Chester would not match. The salesman I spoke with was very nice but they were simply unable to do the deal. The dealer that was willing to do the deal at 446 (which included the maintenance package) was Keenan in Doylestown. They said it had to be an in-stock car and they only had one car at the $59,775 sticker (not sure if they still do). Knopf (Allentown) and West Chester could not match. Fort Washington sold me my car. I did not reach out to Cherry Hill (the only other “local” dealer).
So far I love the car but it will take a long while to acclimate with how to use everything. Its a bit overwhelming.

2 Likes

I was able to secure $420 / month deal today including three services for 36 months :slight_smile:

Thank you all.

PM me if you need dealer info.

1 Like

@rockingninja congrats. how much did you pay when you sign it?

It would be helpful to all if you posted a full breakdown of selling price, incentives, MSRP, RV, MF, etc. and a breakdown of the amount due at signing just like the other poster did.

great deal! congrats!

Excellent deals both of you rockingninja and benzbuyer. Seems like 400 should be doable with lots of luck. Definitely this is the month to lease an eclass. This is leasing better than equivalent BMW.

How do you find out if its in stock?

Call or email them with the stock number.

I’m fairly certain that was the one they had/have in stock when I talked to them. It has the light tan interior which I did not want (personal preference, nothing wrong with the color as a whole).

E300 sports package, premix 1, heater steering , sound system

Does everyone buy tire and wheel Warrenty I got quoted 2500?? Should I buy it , is it worth it?

Did you buy tire and wheel warranty? They offer to me for 2500, what did you do?

You did good, 15k miles per year is almost $1,800 (3% RV deduction from 10k) so that is about $50/mo. If you did 10k miles, your payment would have ben $457/mo

is it recommended to buy tire and wheel warranty, they’re asking 2500…or is this something I can shop around/

I would think most people here would NOT recommend it. It depends on how much of the covered items you experienced in the last 2-3 years of driving … $2,500 is a LOT

Salet gu my said it’s 500 to replace tire and 1200 for rim…

You rarely have to replace the rim unless you deform it like take you car off-roading or drive it up a sidewalk at 20 mph. The $1,200 is a BRAND NEW rim, you do not need to replace it with a brand new rim. Like I said in my previous post, you can get most curb rash fixed for $125/rim. As far as tires, you are 15k/yr so you may have to replace them (not sure what the rating is). Most of the leases here are 36/10k so the tires should be not have to be replaced at 30k miles. Even then, you do NOT have to replace them with BRAND NEW tires. You can get used tires if you plan early enough (maybe 1-2 months before you return the car).

This is how they sell you the $2,500 - by telling you, “a brand new rim is $1,200 and a brand new tire is $500” (both facts) except that they expect the tires & rims to have 45,000 miles on it when you return it, not brand new

Most people pay for this if it is say $500 and you are a “reckless” driver. Personally, I am very careful so I don’t really need this or I fix things as they break (can’t stand anything wrong with cars). $500 for piece of mind is very different than $2,500.

3 Likes

Hi, did your deal include any incentives? I.e. Fleet, conquest, loyalty?

Thanks

my deal did include a $1,000 Conquest Cash certificate. I admittedly do not know how one qualifies for this certificate but according to my paperwork it was added to my deal.