2017 Mercedes E300 lease deal $430 pm 36 / 10

How are you getting this? $4,500 of his drive-off is MSDs

Shoot
 i forgot $4500 is MSD. Thsts even better. Thats less than $500/month overall. If you beat the 1% of the msrp, that’s an excellent deal!!!

Keep in mind that the $1,955.70 due at signing (above the $4500 in MSDs) actually includes the first months payment; thus, its really 1,509.70. Divide that by 36 ($41.94) and add in the monthly ($446) and it’s 487.94 a month (with the two required MB maintenance activities included in the deal).
They have offered me another deal with all the same out of pocket amounts but no free service and a monthly price of $429. That drives the monthly cost down to $471.39

That’s tough to walk away from if you want this car. From a value perspective, it’s quite good. I’m still getting my head wrapped around 4 cylinder Mercedes E classes, but it’s where the car world is right now.

Forgot to add
 I wonder if this is a response to so many people going to CUV/SUV’s from sedans. Perhaps Mercedes is reading the tea leaves and trying to get in front of the trend. Smart move.

Anyone know the 24 month numbers?

Hi, i’m in PA can you send me dealer info?

Yeah, i considered that and you need to pay that. Mothly pay time 35 mnths plus drive off then divide it by 36. Amazing deal buddy!!! I wish I can get that number in december since my e350 will expire may 2018. I have the e300 as loaner for almost 2 weeks now and the 4 banger is not bad at all. Well, i don’t race anyways. Just get the E63 if you want it fast. Lol. But it’s way more comfortable than the w212. And since my loaner got the p2, i need it with P2 option. Worth the money with that option.

I have P2 – well worth the upgrade.

I agree. Our loaner is luxury trim, if you hace the sport trim, how’s the ride? And yeah, the audio is amazing as well. I still don’t like their navigation in comparisson to bmw but i dont use it anyways. Lol

can you PM me the dealer contact information? thx

Can you also PM the dealer information? I live near PA.

USAA Certs

Model Year 2017 Offers

• Effective 3/1/2017 - 3/31/2017 (DDR must be reported by 3/31/2017)
    †MY17 smart ICE Coupe and Cab $500 incentive combinable with MBFS Special Lease or (B) $1,000 incentive
    combinable with special APR. Or © $1,500 is non-combinable incentive available for clients having
    their own source of funding.
    Member incentives available on all sedans/wagons/4MATIC All-Wheel-Drive models. All incentive amounts are subject to change without
    notice and should be confirmed with your dealer at the time of purchase.
    Model
    Mercedes-Benz B-Class (all)
    Incentive Amount
    $2,500
    Mercedes-Benz C-Class (all) $2,000
    Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class (all) $500
    Model Year 2017 Offers (continued)
    Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class (all) $1,500
    Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class (all) $500
    Mercedes-Benz E-Class (cabriolet and coupe) $2,500
    Mercedes-Benz E-Class (sedan) $1,000
    Mercedes-Benz E-Class (wagon) $500
    Mercedes-Benz G-Class (all) $500
    Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class (4matic SUV) $1,500
    Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class (RWD SUV) $1,500
    Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class (coupe) $500
    Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class (SUV) $500
    Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class (coupe) $500
    Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class (excludes 2017
    GLS350 BlueTEC)
    $500
    Mercedes-Benz S-Class (sedan) $4,500
    Mercedes-Benz S-Class (coupe and cabriolet) $500
    Mercedes-Benz SLC-Class (all) $1,500
    Mercedes-Benz SL-Class (all) $1,500
    Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Maybach (all) $500

Would you mind PM the dealer as well? This deal looks incredible and I live in the Philadelphia area. Thank you and much appreciated!

I close the deal tomorrow. As soon as I close the deal I will gladly reach out to everyone and provide the numbers. The specific dealer that I am working with does not seem overly willing to replicate this deal but it will be worth a shot. I can also tell you that 2 of other 4 dealers local to me said they could not even get close to these numbers (so I will tell you who they are too as to save you the time from reaching out to them). One other dealer seemed willing to do the $446/month with service deal but only on in-stock vehicles (their only in stock black E300 had light beige interior which I did not want).

interior preference is tough
 I hope they’ll bring back the light gray. It makes the car bright inside even with a 30% tint.

Here are the final numbers for my deal:
2017 E300, 4Matic with Premium 1, heated steering wheel, burmester surround sound
MSRP $59,775
36 month / 10,000 miles per year

Payment is $429.99/month with $6446.00 due at signing. Base monthly is $394.49 plus $35.50 in tax per payment (PA)
Breakdown of the $6446.00 is as follows
$429 - First Months Payment
$795 - Acquisition Fee
$100.23 - Sales/Use Taxes
$4500 - Refundable Deposit
$51 - Title Fees
$108.15 - Registration Fees
$138.00 - Doc. Fee
$318.63 - Cap Cost Reduction

The reason that there is cap cost reduction is that I had agreed to $1955 due at signing (plus the additional $4500 in MSDs); however, after they worked the numbers some, they were able to reduce the out of pocket to $1,946 and still squeeze the $318.63 to go against the cap cost.

Gross Cap cost was $49,292.09 (17.5% below MSRP)
$318 in cap cost reduction made the Adjusted Cap Cost 48973.46
Residual is $36,462.75
So total depreciation to pay is $12,510.71
Rent Charge is $1,690.93
Total of Base Monthly Payments is $14,201.64

A $1,000 conquest cash certificate was applied to this deal. Not sure the requirements to get one.

I believe that is all of the numbers that every should need to try to replicate the deal.
I understand that discussing dealer names in generally frowned upon so if anyone wants to know the dealer, send me a message. The salesman said that they would not replicate this deal, but perhaps someone could get a match. I was able to get a match to this deal at another MB dealer but they would only do the match on an in-stock E300 and I had to add the $17/month service package.
Let me know if anyone needs any additional information.

2 Likes

What state was the dealer?

PA, suburban Philadelphia

1 Like

Hi, can you tell me the dealer / dealer I can match it in PA. I’m in West Chester, PA. There is a dealer here in West Chester, PA not sure if they will match it.