2017 Mercedes C300 NorCal - finally the deal I wanted

It fluctuates. Looks like the program has been extended for now. No end date specified, as far as I can tell.

But these 2017 loaner cars are a depleting stock. Soon there will be 2018 loaners, with higher prices.

1 Like

Congrats! Helping out fellow leasehackrs can only result in better deals for all! From you, I learned about the one pay option. I’m definitely going to leverage that knowledge on my next lease!

I hope someone will score a 30%+ discount on leftover 2017s from a volume dealer soon!

1 Like

Thanks, spamdavy. I was just passing along the kindness you showed me for my deal.

Whoever got my backup deal through my introduction - please post your success and final numbers !

1 Like

@dude6156 that’s a great deal! Does your dealer have any loaners left?

What is UA Premier? How do you get it?

Thanks!

My backup dealer is getting more loaners this week. You get UA Premier by flying 25k miles on UA/Star Alliance or matching your status if you are a premier on any other airline. There are many companies who also have a fleet agreement with Mercedes, so it will work if you are employed by one of them.

@dude6156 thanks! Can you PM me your dealers name and contact info?

Can the premier status discount be used in loaners?

The dealer I went to said it was only for new cars.

First of all - thanks all and dude in particular for making that happen!

Ok, unexpectedly I got my self a deal as well yesterday in one of SoCal dealer. Got called in as they willing to move some cars by weekend.

Not that loaded but I doubt they would do that on more expensive one, it was listed on the site for 36K.
So, I’ve got
MSRP 45425
Sale price: 31725
Term: 10000 mile for 36 month
10 MSD
Monthly 230 (including tax)
Taxes and MSDs due on delivery.

If anybody willing to get similar (they probably will not replicate - I’ve asked about that) let me know I will share info. What they can do probably with not much of hassle for similar car is about 280/month, it was initial offer after I declined first offer.

1 Like

That is a 30% off MSRP - Excellent deal!!!

Nice deal. There is a sweet spot on RWD c300/e300 if you can work a good discount off MSRP. That’s how @amasih was able to get a $260 e300 loaner in the spring.

You get $500 off on loaners.

Interesting. Does it say that anywhere on the United paper?

I only read something that said new cars.

Here is how the dealers interpret it. The UA offer is $2500, but Mercedes already has a $2000 off offer going on (which is built into the asking price). So, you can get an additional $500. UA considers loaners as “new” cars for the offer purposes.

That’s what I thought and asked for it but they kept saying it was only for new cars and not loaners.

Sigh. Looks like I left $500 + 25k points on the table. Let me try asking again, even though my transaction is done.

There is no way you are getting $500 back, but if your dealer can add the UA deal to the transaction, you can get 25k miles. Who was your dealer?

BTW, I was not able to use United points as on the paper it stated only CPO cars, loaners are not (at least mine is not, it’s just under Pre-Owned section but technically considering a new for lease purpose… Oh well.

There are TWO United offers, one for CPO and used cars, and one for new cars. They have different program numbers. Click the option on the left side of your screen when you reach the landing page.

Loaners are classified as “new” cars.

Mid summer, but yeah :slight_smile:

Got a quote however it is a bit over 5k miles so residual reduced to 63.8% other than 65%, which adds $600 bucks to the overall cost. Is it still a deal? For msrp 44655, selling price 31980(which is 28.5% off), doc fee:80, ace fee: 1095 govt fee:381(is this license fee? Not sure).However the 1.2% RV offset would make the monthly pay as a high as $251, with max MSDs. Is it still a okay deal?

Does United MileagePlus have to premier status? Seems has to be… so I won’t be able to get the bonus United miles either.