2017 Mercedes C300 NorCal - finally the deal I wanted

I’m super interested. Please IM me the details.

I’d be interested in that & I also live in Santa Clara area.

Hi,

Im interested in the car and live in San Ramon. Please PM me.

Thanks for sharing! Very nice deal. Can you please PM me the contact you were talking to another dealer? I am in South Bay but can travel to north slight_smile:

To clarify, I did not pay any MSDs when I did a single-payment option. It was a no-brainer at that point especially since I charged everything on my credit card.

I have received many PMs, and I have now replied to every one of them. If you have not heard from me, please send me another PM.

My back-up deal is still available (as of 10 minutes ago) and it is almost as good. It is less expensive by is not as loaded.

The United deal has been extended by a day, so it works if you go there today.

Can you share the dealer info?

1 Like

Hello
This is an excellent deals. Please PM me the dealership information.

Tried this in SoCal and was not able to come even close. Car is same equipped, sale price is 37.5K but lease is about 420$/month. Still in the process, will see but looks like I will not get it, they are not willing to move much…

Thanks for posting a great deal though! Good job on yours!

if your sale price is truly 37k then you should be able to get the same deal…

people here just cant really get similar deep discount

Vetaldj, they are messing with the money factor, and tagging along additional fees. My dealer tried to do the same but you have to watch out and fight back.

Where is the information on the United rebate? Is it a constant thing with MB?

I too am confused with the United rebate. Is it just the miles or is it a $2500 rebate off the negotiated price, similar to Penfed? Or is just 25k miles to your UA account?

congrats. This is a fantastic deal

The 25k miles is constant but the additional $500 off is apparently limited. It was extended to Jan 3, maybe will get extended again tomorrow.

Many of you have asked about the UA deal. Premier members get $2500 off (as it says on the form) but since Mercedes winter event already takes of $2000, you get an additional $500 off. Plus you get 25k miles.

Many people PMed me, and I replied to all of them. A lucky one got my backup deal by locking it in even before he reached he dealership - good job! Please post your success here.

1 Like

Thanks. So if I were to buy in a few months and have United Premier, is the $2500 off still in play potentially? Or did that end yesterday?

Can’t predict the future but usually the best deals are around the New Year’s. Also some good deals around memorial day.

Well, no luck for me. All dealer just laugh at me with my numbers here in SoCal. Well, will continue to hunt, my great deal waiting me somewhere :slight_smile:

True - for a change, the Mercedes deals were much better in NorCal compared to SoCal. Normally it is just the opposite.

Try to negotiate with the dealer on the sales price. Rest everything will fall in place if you can get a good sale price.

I guess what I’m asking is if I’m Premier status with United, can I go on any day of the year and get $2500 incentive off a Mercedes because of it, or does that incentive fluctuate? For example, GM used to always have the Farm Bureau incentive of $500 available to stack all of the time, it wasn’t something that would be available one month and gone the next. But I’m confused whether the Mercedes United incentive was a limited time offer or if it has been going on for a while and will go until they decide to end the program.