2017 Maserati Ghibli $488 mo. 0 down 10,000mi

Thanks for the post, that’s a great lease!

What was the selling price? Did they require you to buy their oil change packages?

$51,1XX selling price. No requirement on the packages, but 24 months is $995 for the maintenance package and covers the entire 36 months of lease effectively. You don’t need to do the service in the 3rd year before turn-in.

Ouch:

The cheapo bits come from Chrysler by way of Fiat, the parent company of both brands
A Maserati with Chrysler parts?

Haters always gonna hate…

Anyway you can share the lease paperwork? I’m from NorCal and I’m going to try to see if dealers here can match it.

Apparently the trick is to pull into the Maserati dealership in a Ferrari and that shows to them that you’re serious :slight_smile:

The trick is not to pull up in a Ferrari and instead in your BMW :wink:

Touche :slight_smile:
[20 characters]

lol sadly nobody seems to care when i pull up in my Bmw at dealerships.

Aren’t they are usually under the same roof (where I live - they are)? Then Phantomcypher could be a repeat customer and should’ve gotten his Maserati for $250/mo and what he paid is criminal.

Some people in this forum (or the other Maserati one) are saying the Ghibli is a mere blinged up Chrysler 300c [which I have not verified personally]. It that’s the case, then a misdemeanor could be in the works at 488.

[20 characters post makes us happy]

Great deal. I’m in talks now with a dealer in FL but having difficulty getting what you got. Can you confirm a couple of things:

1. Is the $542 including tax?
  2. What MF and Residual did you get on the 36M/12k?
  3. Your selling price was $51,100?

Any other info you can share that I can take to the dealer to help with the negotiation would be much appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

1.The $542 is including taxes.
2. They gave me tier 1 so .00065, not sure the residual it might have been 48% since the 36/10k was 49%
3. Yes selling price $51,1XX. Lets say $51,200 to round-up as I don’t have the paperwork in front of me.

1 Like

Says link doesn’t exist…

I am pretty sure this deal is not possible but doesn’t hurt to try. There is some conversation here on why this was possible http://www.ghibliforum.com/forum/purchasing-orders/28402-sick-ghibli-deal.html

The reason mine went up is due to the prepaid $995 24-month maintenance. It was going to be $700 for 10k and then $1,300 for 20k so prepaying made sense (?)

Sticker

Drive Off

Payment

How much more a month is a S?

The deal that I got was very, very specific – any car on the lot with MSRP < $75k. So anything that went over (like the $75,200 cars) were $150/mo more – yes, really. So there was no “deal” for the S and at that time, it was somewhere around $5k down & $899/mo + tax.

Prior to this, for the exact same car was $5,000 down and around $699/mo + tax (some of friends are on this plan)

So, the folks here who said “maybe I will think about it” or “I will swing by tomorrow” or was on the fence or skeptical for even a split second lost the chance on this. Heck, if you were in the dealership taking a test drive, all the cars got sold from under you (aka, the car you were test driving was sold before you came back)

If you are in Socal, they still have some pretty aggressive deals for the “Ghibli S” http://www.maseratiofanaheimhills.com/details.htm $588/mo (5k miles only) but $0 down and $0 drive-off (2nd one from the top) but not enough to do the calcs from the ad. My sales guy was Dave Garrett, call him.

The way I understood it at the time (prior to discovering Leasehackr) is they calculated it backwards – they were trying to hit their promise of $488/mo … so if you had different MSRPs (aka “anything under $75k”), they fudged the discount and numbers to make it hit the $488/mo. So I guess if you found a car for $74,999, you got the best discount.

Again, at the time, it was so frantic at the dealership that there was really no time to think or to negotiate … if you did, the car you were looking at just got sold to somebody else. I actually got mine sight unseen … I only saw the car 2 hours after I signed the lease (they were detailing it and pulling the tape off and putting the wheel caps on)

Has anyone done a lease on the 2017 SQ4 recently?

sorry nvm…