2017 Maserati Ghibli $488 mo. 0 down 10,000mi

You can go to Modena Motorsport in Los Angeles, its $250 for maintenance or RMT Ferrari in Yorba Linda for $350.

This dealer is taking 20k off MSRP. I drove by them and they had a huge sticker on one Ghibli that said $399/month.

Lolā€¦ I am enviousā€¦ when the car came out in 2014ā€¦ the lease is $897ā€¦ you guys have an opportunity to have 50% off! go for it!

And there must have been a small asterisk of only 9995 down

Yea I actually got mine from Leasetraderā€¦ the previous owner paid $6000 down and $897 a monthā€¦ I took over the lease and with his incentive its about $650 a monthā€¦

Somebody please send the details on that deal, Iā€™d probably take it at 399 mo

I have seen people get offered 399 a month for a 320i, so 399 for Ghibli is a no brainer, although I would hold out for the SQ4 over the base model lol :slight_smile: Just because we are leasehackrs doesnā€™t mean we have to settle for base models.

Which dealer did you see for $399?

Sounds like a gimmick to me. 399 a month is insane

Can confirm $399 deal isnā€™t real, unless you put alooooot down. Just emailed a good friend who I have leased Maseratiā€™s from before; he said $399 with $0 down would be a massive loss & is not aware of any dealers even ones with special pricing that would able to match this. Not sure where that guy is getting $399 from.

That 1700 will only cover 4 oil change, 1 air filter and inspections. No wear and tear, so you still have to pay for brakes and tiresā€¦

There probably is a huge down payment. Iā€™m just telling you what I saw when I drove by. I didnā€™t stop at the dealer and get break down of the payment. The link I linked is the dealer that advertises it for 399 outside on their parking lot. You can call them and ask.

Yup 30k will go through at least 1 set of brake in the front- the car has 4 piston brakes. And the tires are staggered so no tire rotation. The best a set of sport tire goes though without rotation is 25k miles. Be awear to pay excessive wear at the end if you dont think what I said is true. The car is not for everyone. Just saying.

Unless you want the name, the car isnt worth it if thats how much maintenance is. The engine and exhaust note are great though.

I called this dealer as well. Was told thereā€™s no down payment, which matches their ad from their website, but there is drive off fees for tax on the first payment, title and license. When I asked for specifics, the salesman said he didnā€™t have the time as they are very busy and that everyone is calling, blah, blah, blah. Sounds a little bait and switchy to me, but perhaps itā€™s just my inherent mistrust of smarmy car dealers. This could be a great deal. If anyone treks down to this dealer, please let us know how it goes.

Ha! The second you open and close the door of Ghibli you already realize how cheap the car is.

And the second you are due for an oil change, you realize how expensive it is lol :slight_smile:

To many Chrysler bits inside.

Just reporting back on the lease I got yesterday:

2017 Maserati Ghibli RWD
Color: White ext./Black int.
MSRP: $72,850
Term: 36 months, 12k miles
$542/month with 7.5% taxes
Drive Offs: ~$1500 (rounded up)

Shout-out to the GM there Kevin Kress. Extremely up-standing guy and thereā€™s no games to play. If you go in say Sharif sent you :slight_smile:

I will warn though that the finance company that Maserati uses for these leases is extraordinarily strict. Anything less than a TransUnion 730 credit score is automatically Tier 2 credit which doesnā€™t qualify you at the $488 before taxes price. The MF goes up to .00115 from the Tier 1 MF of .00065.

If anyone has any questions shoot them at me - I spent like 6 hours across 2 days at the dealer to get this deal.

7 Likes

Great deal!

730 minimum credit score doesnā€™t seem all that strict compared to other finance companies though. Only looking at one credit agency is odd I guess.