2017 Maserati Ghibli $488 mo. 0 down 10,000mi

Just signed this deal for a 2017 Ghibli:
MSRP $74,750
$2100 drive offs including first months payment.
$572 per month + tax
7500miles/36

Decent ?

Decent deal! Enjoy your new car, upload pics if you can!

What dealer did you use? See my other post tonight. I have been working the SoCal dealers, but still not satisfied with my quote.

Can you please provide the dealership contact info on this deal?

Thank you!

$488 0 down 10k miles is such an amazing deal on this car makes me sad I missed out

Don’t be sad. Someone is offering to transfer their Jaguar F-type for 416 so that’s an even better deal.

Yes that car is amazing and I actually live close to him but it’s not a comfortable DD for my commute compared to the ghibli.

Time to wait it out

I am considering this deal on a 2017 Maserati S Q4. MSRP $85,320. The Memorial Day deal was $4,888 down (TTL first month etc drive off of $7289.56), 36 months, 7500 miles per year, Monthly $514.89. It was a very good deal to begin with. Then they agreed to pay three months of my Cadillac lease ($615 x 3), and they agreed to modify the upfront drive off to either $3,500 or $2,000. Here are the two versions:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48868844/MISC/deal%201.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48868844/MISC/deal%202.jpg
How do you guys think I stand?

I think it is a good deal.

Did your total lease cost change through your negotiation or are they just moving money around?

They were moving money around. At $2,000 drive off, that was less than TTL, fees, and first month payment. So, the shortfall increased the price.

is your cadillac money a side issue? don’t see it in the snaps
is acq fee really zero?
LVR is 8.98 so you easily beat the 1% rule
GAP insurance included in Chase leases?
The 20% discount from msrp is alarming (but not for lessees)

i’m a noob but that is a solid deal.

The Cadillac money is not on that print out. It is a side deal. Maserati has a Conquest Pull Ahead Program where Maserati will pay up to three months of a lease on a competitive brand. I never got a clear answer as to whether Cadillac was considered a competitive brand. I was told no, but I have seen conflicting information on-line. Anyway, the dealership agreed to make my next three lease payments to Ally as they come due. So, I actually have the option to keep the Cadillac for grunt miles to save fun miles for the Maserati.

I do not think GAP is included. (EDIT: It is, see below)

One thing to keep in mind on these Maserati leases is that maintenance is a major issue. It is NOT included, and it is expensive. On a 3 year lease, the first two years of maintenance (at least) is mandatory. If you pre-pay for it, they give you a substantial discount, and you can roll it into your lease payment. However, then it pops your lease payment up another $42 a month.

Depending on where you live you can go to an indy mechanic shop and get those items done for minimal money. They may or may not have the machine to reset the service warning but as long as the service is done Maserati shouldn’t complain.

Very tempting though the GAP insurance is critical and the maintenance is a real factor. That residual is pretty scary particularly with 7500/mi year - but I suppose that’s reflected in the $17k discount from MSRP.

Maybe I should visit Maserati as BMW doesn’t seem to get it anymore.

1 Like

Almost every modern reputable leasing company offers GAP insurance bundled in. It would be a rude wake-up call if Maserati Capital is not covering my 2017 right now…

Check your insurance carrier too, they sometimes offer gap insurance as a rider.

I finally pulled my Chase lease contract out. It does indeed contain a Conditional GAP Waiver. If you maintain the minimum required insurance – 100k/300k, etc. then they waive any remaining portion of the Adjusted Lease Balance in the event of a total loss.

So, just keep the insurance current.

It’s worth reading those contracts sometimes :slight_smile:

I got quoted $862 before taxes with $5K down for a Maserati Granturismo. 10K mi/mo. Seems like a good deal right? Only available in Dk Gray and Tan interior though.