600 Lease payment

Well, I am in the market for a new lease.
Im not set on any make, model, or even type of vehicle.
What do you guys suggest in that price range… Looking to get the bast bang for my buck.

Thanks.

4 Buick encores.

XC90

Range Rover Velar

There are many choices up to $600, check the forum for people sharing deals.

4 Likes

The buick encore is best bang for buck. And you will have 450 of them bucks left over every month.

As Warren buffet tells us, 450 a month invested in stock market index will easily give you half a million in 20 years.

4 Likes

For $600/mo I’d lease a Jeep Wrangler JL Sport or a Tacoma Off Road, and a Hyundai Ioniq. Hyundai Ioniq for daily driving and the Jeep/Tacoma for weekend camping/fun. Rent one or the other out on Turo when I’m not using the other and cover the whole $600 tab. In fact, I might just have to do that now that I’ve thought about it.

If it had to be one vehicle I’d probably go with a Maserati or something with personality.

1 Like

The off road is fine as a daily driver. I am getting 24 mpg.

I’ve yet to see a confirmed RR Velar lease for $600 without thousands down…have I missed that somewhere? I know there were one or two folks that found demo units, but that’s the exception.

Where there’s a will…

Really? How do you like the ride? I checked out the TRD Pro and my biggest issue is it’s very much like a sports car on stilts as far as getting in and out - you have to kind of jump up and then contort yourself to get in the small door opening.

The ride is nice and more comfortable than I would have thought on a long road trip 1k miles to PA, MD and back in 3 days.

The issue of contortions to get in is actually true lol. I am always hitting something. So somebody bigger framed is going to have trouble.

It is a higher off the ground and running boards/bar can help.

But once inside it is stable, does not sway or bounce. The mpg is nice. The engine makes a nice sound. The safety system is great. The interior though is spartan. This is no S90.

I thought i did well at 20.4 on my last trip to the Cape. Guess I better slow down or draft a semi…

1 Like

Lmao !!! Thats a solid deal right there.

1 Like

Set the cruise control to 60 and enjoy the view :slight_smile:

I have This Tacoma setup on Turo this weekend so I’ll get to see what it’s like long term. Also might take a look at some 4runners, but they’re quite a bit more. Chevy Colorado ZR2 might also be a candidate but not sure I can live with that horrible infotainment Chevy/GM use.

Personally I feel like it might be a little too trucklike for me to be my only car and I’d probably end up somewhere in the middle like Subaru Forester/Crosstrek or Jeep Grand Cherokee. Looking at Terrain 4wd also, but nobody’s offered me anything close to what I’d consider reasonable on an SLT, they want more than a Grand Cherokee!

Maserati for $600 a month?
Prob base package bone stock.
With 2-3k due @ signing
5-7.5k miles a year.

Don’t see pleasant deals on maserati’s

Not sure what they are currently, but people were doing tons of $600/mo Maserati deals about a year ago. I saw one the other day in the $700s for an R model. Most of the leases are probably 7.5k miles though, which is pretty common for this class of car.

$600 month / 7.5k miles is possible on a base Ghibli 73-74k msrp.
Just the due @ signing will be 2-5k+

Currently maybe not applicable, but there have been many here with ridiculously good leases.

Exactly and I traded in the car end of last year and the dealership cut ME a check for over $2,000…with no additional car purchase just walked away.

1 Like