Residual: [60% / $27,092.40]

Security Deposit: [$1,950]
Total Due At Signing: [$3,821.00]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$317.57]

Zip Code: [91765]
Sales Tax Rate: [9.25%]

Leasehackr Score: [12.7]

9 Likes

Excellent deal! can you give break down of the down?

$3821 - Security Deposit $1950 = $1871 which included 1st month, doc $80 + lic/ title $355 + tire/battery 8.75 + Acq $795 + 315.25tax on cap

can you pm dealer info pls?

Hi…just did. 20char

hey susie, can I get the dealer info also? hello from diamond bar myself hehe

I got a quote for a similar car in Los Angeles. With max security deposit (5 Security Deposit) of 1625 plus min drive off. They gave me 382 with taxes included. can you provide the the dealer you got the deal? Im in Rowland Heights btw.

Who is the dealer pls

new here, could you also pm me dealer info please, been trying to find a good lease on RX 350 for the last few weeks.

Nice deal and with a legitimate PGA certificate to boot! Chrispbacon wouls be proud :joy:

Grab Susie’s deal numbers and call the all the nearby Lexus dealers. Ask for the internet dept and tell this is the offer you are willing to make on the car… They’ll do it or come close… Don’t be scared make the call.

I spoke to 2 dealers near where I live and showed them Susie’s deal numbers. They were not able to match or even come close. We went to Susie’s dealer and we got pretty much the same deal. Our term was longer and we did not have the PGA certificate, so our numbers are a little higher but still a very sweet deal. I am not sure if they were being honest but they kept saying that they were losing money on these “susie deals” and did not have that many cars for this sort of deal and would not honor them much longer. I would go in as soon as I could and be firm about the numbers.

Many thanks to Susie and this forum for making this happen for us. It’s our very first lease and we were very different customers thanks to Leaskhackr!!!

Hey Susie mind PMing me the dealer you got this at? Thank you

Hi Susie,

Discovered your post after my visit to buy a CPO lexus RX. These numbers are fantastic! Can you please pm the dealer name I am in LA as well.
-Nik

You all must have missed @susie’s post where she states she WILL NOT be sharing the dealer info since the dealer won’t match her original deal anymore. Great deal @susie. For the rest of the people, “you snooze you lose.”

I am a Auto broker here in Pasadena. I tried providing the link to share with you but it doesn’t work properly. I can do this deal here.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Lexus RX350]

MSRP: [$45,154]
Selling Price: [$40,587]
Rebates: [$2500 Lease Rebate, $1000 PGA Certificate] *if you secured one
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [30]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: [.00015]
Residual: [60% / $27,092.40]

Option A
Security Deposit: [$1,950]
Total Due At Signing: [$5,771]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$318]

Zip Code: [91765]
Sales Tax Rate: [9.25%]

**Sorry for all the edits guys. The lease calculator on here is not liking me. So just go off these numbers here. No more edits.

Ask for David @ 323-230-6099

@Jon @susie @umandev @kocopuff @AP2F22 @Filachka @GTO @newbiegirl

@BostonMotorcar323 Your link doesn’t work at all. Just type out the main numbers so we can see (ie MSRP, cap cost, RV, MF, monthly payment, due at signing, MSDs, etc).

1 Like

Your MF or MSD amount is wrong. Should be one of the following:

MF: .00007 with 6 MSDs for $1950
or
MF: .00015 with 5 MSDs for $1625

Thank you, Jon…
I’m somewhat of a newbie myself on this forum but realizing other members are either very lazy or just illiterate…
Having joined this site, I’ve leased 3 cars so far…I’ve learned alot but still always more to learn.

2 Likes

I see you changed the total due at signing amount. Why is it so high? Is there a CCR or a broker fee in there?