Lexus Sales in Indiana - Contact me for pricing

Anyone on this forum is going to want a full breakdown of your quotes with the following below. That being said not even knowing the MSRP on those RX’s they are above the 1% of msrp rule most strive for here.

Please provide the following info for a lease deal evaluation.

1. MSRP of the car: (Window Sticker Price)
  2. Selling price of the car (your negotiated price of the car)
  3. Gross cap cost of the car (this is the selling price + all fees taxes etc)
  4. Incentives
  5. Money Factor (MF)
  6. Residual (in %)
  7. Term of your lease (months)
  8. Mileage allotment (7.5K/10K/12K/15K…etc)
5 Likes

Grabs popcorn…

2 Likes

LOL!! You know this is a lease hacker forum right?

6 Likes

They asked for quotes for an RX, not LX. :laughing: I don’t think you’ll last long on here.

1 Like

This sort of thing always blows my mind. Who is leasing a RX350 at $727 a month? This reminds me of the last time I was quoted to replace my Camry lease with another Camry. They offered $380 a month. I’m like, “Do you realize how many other cars I can lease today for $380 or less per month, that aren’t a Camry SE?” It’s like dealers are so wrapped-up in their own numbers that they forget to look at the page and how stupid their offers are.

1 Like

Just FYI, to put in perspective

1 Like

Second that - the numbers are way out !!! :slight_smile:

He must be selling these things for tens of dollars under MSRP.

3 Likes

I can get a $90,000.00 Escalade for less than $759 a month. Lol

Been working with this guy via PM, and I believe he is a little lost. Grabbing my popcorn as well.

Bottom of the 9th down 1 with the bases loaded and 2 out this guy is trying to hit one out of the park with a blind fold on. Recipe for success!

Looks like you are short selling the Rx350. It is easily worth $850 a month if the person is willing to pay in the $700s.

Smh :man_facepalming:t2:

Just posting here so I can get emails when there’s a post or reply…:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

1 Like

@Lease_Lexus

Quote on a Lexus LC please.

Who’s taking bets? I say $1150 or above. 0 down 36/10k

If you are going to make a bet at least start by giving the other side of the bet a chance. Your bet is like his rx350 payment. Very one sided. I’d say be more realistic. Let’s say over under bets on $1700. That makes it an even playing field.

He seems like a reasonable man, he would be willing to do 1699. I’ll bet for under!

I’ll take that bet. Hoping he comes in at like $2k which is a steal on this car.

Does he mean two RX350s for that lease payment ? Lol

Dealers are so caught up in their worlds their forget how competitive the market has become …

If it’s a 2 for 1 special, I’m headed down there right now!

Sorry, it’s a 1 for 2 special. Get 1 for the price of 2.