2017 Lexus RX350 $317 tax included. 30mon/12K

Hi all,

Here is the quote I received today:

this is with 7 max MSDs…not sure of the total she’s still getting back to me on that. Thoughts?

I tried working with her…Bianca. She gave me numbers below this and then did a switch on me just saying, "there was a misunderstanding…"
Misunderstanding not! It was all via email too…That is why i didn’t go to them. So, just be ware with her and her team.
Also, one thing is the switched sell price is lower than $40,182. You should nego for lower than that. My sell price was lower than $40182…

Thanks for the heads up Susie. I figure there’s a bit more wiggle room in the selling price…i have yet to even talk to her. I must admit, she’s been quite responsive as after only a few emails, she came back with this. I figure if I can get the selling price to $39k like yours, it will be a pretty sweet deal!

Yup…glad you understood.

She came back with $3500 in MSDs. Is this correct? Nothing on paper, just in the email

The only way to get to $3500 in MSDs is if they mark up the MF. I’d stay away from her. I actually had good luck with Roubie at Jim Falk when looking for my RX350 F-Sport last year.

1 Like

So anyone in socal been able to get this?

I am a current lexus owner but do not have a lexus certificate. Let me know what we can do

Hi Susie, could you share your dealer contact info for your deal? Thank you! Appreciate it.

Hi Susie,

Do you mind PMing me the info for the SoCal Lexus dealer you went through?

Hey everyone,

If you’re still in the market for a 2017 RX350 in the socal area, there are still deals to be had. Though not as good as @susie’s deal since I didn’t have the $1000 PGA certificate.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Lexus RX350]

MSRP: [$45,429]
Selling Price: [$39,850]
Rebates: [$2500 Lease Rebate]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF before MSD: [.00055]
MF after 6x MSD: [.00007]
Residual: [56% / $25,287]

MSD x 6: [$2,250]
Drive Off (1st month and fees): [$1,621]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$361]

Zip Code: [92780]
Sales Tax Rate: [7.75%]

Leasehackr Score: [11.0]

Really wish I was able to score a PGA certificate :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

So if we have a PGA certificate, would they still accept it? Or are they no longer honoring the certificates?

If your certificate is legitimate + has not expired, don’t see why there would be a concern…

Yeah, it’s legit. I signed up a few months ago and totally forgot about it. I didn’t know if they stopped accepting all of them or only the ones through the loophole.