2017 Lexus CT200h, $260/Month, Zero drive off -or- $199 w/2k down

Hey Bob, have a few folks who I will be shipping to. Its about $400-450 depending on where you are in Socal, or you can fly up and drive back.

Something I stumbled acrossā€¦

#1 best new-car deal for April: Lease a Lexus CT200h

http://www.realcartips.com/news/1289-kbb-top-10-deals.shtml

About a week left to take advantage of this promo. Not sure if Lexus will switch to a fiance deal next month.

Hello Steve - Iā€™m interested in leasing a CT. White with Navi - anything in stock you can offer me?

EJM: We have units with Navi - Iā€™ll PM you : )

!!Thanks so far to the three folks who have leased a CT from me through Leasehacker!!! Also, thanks to those who are coming in later today and tomorrow!

If you need to reach me and LH messages donā€™t work for you, go here or call me at (888)-586-7977 : http://www.lexusserramonte.com/MeetOurDepartments

Hey guys, want to thank the Leasehackr community; sold 4 cars last month through this channel, 3 CTs and an ES.

:grin: Lexus has extended the $5000.00 in lease cash into the Month of May. Looking forward to working with more of you! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks everyone who has contacted me!

To answer a very popular question:
In the base, and the next tier up cars (with backup cameras); we mostly have Nebula Gray, Caviar Metallic Black, and White Pearl in stock. A few other colors remain.

Thanks JB, your CTā€™s will see you shortly in Utah :slight_smile:

Yeah!!!

2 Likes

Hello @SteveHackr. Is the $5000 lease cash applicable to Ct200H only. Can I apply it to your 419 Rx350 deal?

1 Like

vhooloo- We wish! Its only the CT200h since this is the last year of production. Essentially, they want to create a lease so good, you donā€™t buy the carā€¦ then Lexus has the chance to get the CTs back in 2-5 years.

There are some nice lease incentives on other models, but, nothing sky-high like 5k on CT.

Wow - tempting deal for a Lexus but that is one ugly car. No way I could drive into my office lot in that. Only thing worse would be a minivan.

Itā€™s polarizing for sure, some people love it- some hate it, haha.

can i get this deal in ny state? i have never leased a car beforeā€¦

Yes, Iā€™ll be in contact with you.

A local So Cal broker is offering zero down and 199/mo for 36 months.
Are you able to get to that figure?

Is this offer from you or lexus? I canā€™t find anything more than $1,000 lease cash

I was also sent an email from a local SoCal broker with 199/mo, so Iā€™d be interested in your response @SteveHackr

In all fairness, their email does state $0 down (not $0 drive off)

Also interested @ 199$

Correct Davey, I structured this in our financial system ( ADP ) and Its the identical deal, as we are doing.
Let me write it out like an advertised lease deal: ā€œ$199 per month w/ $1999 due at signing. 35 additional payments of $199ā€

If anyone would like to take advantage of this lease, you may put down any amount you are comfortable with. Its not capā€™ed. Iā€™d strongly recommend anyone who wants one of these deals to move soon; especially if color choice is important to you.

1 Like

I am interested in the deal. Can you send me a message? I donā€™t know how to PM youā€¦ I am new to the forum