2017 Infiniti Qx60 Lease Numbers

What is the general view as to putting down License and Registration and Doc fees at signing versus rolling into the lease?
If the car is totaled and these are rolled into the lease would you actually not be responsible for paying these ever?

I think itā€™s more a matter of personal preference vs a general view. Some people prefer to pay as little up front as possible. Others will choose the lowest overall cost.

You are correct that in a total loss, you are free from the capped TTL costs. But how often does that occur?

Since in my state (and most others), the total lease payment is subject to sales tax, I prefer to pay TTL (which are themselves DMV taxes) upfront since those are not taxed as drive offs. Capping them would be like paying sales tax on top of the state DMV tax, in addition to the interest charged on them.

I just got quoted $449 per month on a QX60 premium package,
$1700 down (dmv and taxes)
How does this sound?

Whatdealer are you using? Iā€™m in socal also and I can barely get 8% off MSRP.

I am in NJ. Msrp is 46000, final price of 43000. Hoping they would be willing to come down further.

I am working on a deal on qx60 AWD for 39mo, 12k miles in So Cal. Dealers are giving me 57 and 58% as the residual values. Which one is correct?

They quoted me a 57% residual for a 39mo 12k mile in San Jose, CA

Does anyone have updated MF and RV numbers for AWD QX60 for month of June. Looking for nos. on 12K, 39mo lease in SoCal
Thanks

I went to the dealership today. I was told the MF and RV hadnā€™t changed for June.

What about the spring bonus lease cash. Has that stayed on for june. Is it 1000 or 2000 bucks?

I donā€™t know the exact number, but they did confirm that there was bonus cash still available for the QX60.

I got a quote for a similar base AWD QX60 for 39K as selling price for a 46K vehicle. This was last week of May.

They were willing to go as low as 37K if it was a purchase as the incentives are different for purchase compared to a lease.

The dealer was Jim Coleman Infiniti and I donā€™t remember the sales guy but he was responding to my internet inquiry from Edmunds.

HN

Received a quote as follows todayā€¦

39mo/10k NYC taxes 8.86% rolled into payment.
MSRP: 55,540
Cap Cost reduction: 1,000 (Infiniti spring incentive)
Residual: 58%
MF: 0.001
Adjusted cap cost: 49,713

Due at signing: 533.12 (First month)
280.00 (Registration)
700.00 (Acquisition Fee)
499.00 (Documentation Fee)
199.00 (VIN Etch)
88.75 (Tax on the 1k incentive)
86.80 (Tax on upfront items)
62.13 (Tax on acquisition fee)

Total due at signing: 2448.80

What do you guys think of this deal? How bout due at signing fees? Iā€™m assuming Aquisition fee= bank fee? Also I dont think I should be paying a VIN Etch fee (i dont care if it has or doesnt have vin etching) and what is a ā€œdocā€ fee?

Thanks in advance.

try for a stronger discount on selling price. i got one dealer to offer 15% off list. With the spring incentive you are only at 10% off.

curious which dealer gave you 15 off?

Sheehy Infiniti of Annapolis. I havenā€™t had a chance to pursue it further and think I am going to hold out for a larger vehicle.

1 Like

So I contacted Sheehy Infiniti and after i asked them if they were willing to discount a car on the lot 15 percent off msrp PLUS the 1k for the spring discount event. They responded they would. As soon as I sent them an email with the lease calculations as follows

"MSRP 53160
Adjusted Cap Cost 44186 (MSRP-15% -1k Spring promotion)
39 Months lease
10k/year
58% Residual
.00103 Money factor (I have top tier credit)
Sales tax in NYC (8.875)

$457 per month with taxes included"

They responded that they didnt know this was for a lease and that the incentives (lease cash) on a purchase are more than on a lease and theyā€™re not willing to lose over 4k. They sound like BS artists because as far as I understand it shouldnt matter as to the end cap cost if iā€™m leasing or financing ā€¦ just walk away?

oh waitā€¦the plot thickensā€¦they just responded

ā€œDealer cash is an incentive for the dealers. The spring cash is the rebate for all customers. There is 1000 spring cash and a 1000 incentive for the QX60 lease. There is 2000 spring rebate and 1750 in dealer cash for purchase. With the deal we would be giving on the purchase that would use all of the purchase rebate and incentives to get us there.ā€

Anyone here know if the 1k spring cash and 1k incentive for the dealer is ultimately reflected in the final cap cost?

That message is one I have heard from at least 10 different Infiniti dealers in 3 east coast states. They can sell for anywhere from 1000 to 2750 less on a purchase than a lease. Not sure the cost structure in other regions and if the numbers are that different.

Looking for June MF and residuals

2017 QX60 FWD

Looking at fully loaded or one with Prem, Prem Plus, driver assistance and theatre packages. Thanks