2017 Infiniti Qx60 Lease Numbers

When I was shopping in early June was still 57% for 12k and 0.00103.

did you get to work out a better deal?

1 Like

Is this a good deal?

MSRP : 58,460
Discount : 7600
Selling price : 50860
8% tax
Dealer fees 80

39 month lease
RV% 53
RV 30983.80

5996.00 due at signing
Monthly : 465.90

What is the big money due at signing for?

That’s 13% off MSRP. I would shoot for 15%. The monthly looks good given the residual. As Frederigo said, what is the $6K for - MSDs or CCR? If CCR/Downpayment, the recommendation is to not do that on a lease. Also, how many miles and what is the money factor?

Miles are 12k. Not sure of the rest. What does CCR AND MSD stand for?

CCR is capital cost reduction (down payment). MSDs are multiple security deposits. Some luxury carmakers let you pay a refundable security deposit to buy down the interest rate. It’s usually a 40% return on the refundable money you pay (e.g. spend 5k to drop your payment $50 per month - get your 5k back at lease end. Infinity allows a max of 9, unless you are in New York in which case they don’t allow them. You can see the impact modeling the lease on the leasehackr calculator).

CCR= Cap Cost Reduction and MSD= Multiple Security Deposits. Do not put $6k down on a lease

How much down should I put on that deal and should I ask for the same monthly?

Never put money down on a lease

Won’t the monthly go up then?

Yes. But read above. Use security deposits to lower the interest rate.

If you put 6k down and get in and total the car driving off the lot you lost your 6k.

1 Like

Sorry for the dumb question but I’m assuming in this case a security deposit is exactly like it sounds. I put 6k out of my pocket now but get it back at the end of the lease?

Correct. Naturally they will take wear and tear and overage out of it if you have them.

You won’t need more than 3 security deposits with the current numbers so it shouldn’t be more than $1,800.

1 Like

Money factor is .00029. Miles are 12k. So just so I’m clear with the above info is the above monthly a good deal with 3msd which is 1800 out of my pocket?

The dealer is saying putting 3msd only deducts the money factor by .0003

This is what Dealer in So Cal gave me
MSRP: $51,310
Customer Cash: 1750.00
Residual Value: $26,168
Adj Sell Rate: 0.000190000
Dealer Cost: $48,517.25
Base Selling Price:$42,894
wheel Lock: 99.00
Selling Price: $43,109.11
Payment 12k /39 months $ 452 (including taxes)

Is this a good deal?

Yes it reduces it to the minimum 0.00001, which means that you’ll be paying about $.70 a month in interest. Don’t let the dealer talk you out of it.

That’s a pretty lean deal there already, but it looks like there is some cap reduction in the $1,750 cash due. I’d tell them that you don’t want to put any money down for cap reduction and instead would like to do two security deposits instead. Also tell them to take the wheel locks off the car because there is no way that you’re willing to pay for it.

Your drive off and monthly payment might go up a little but you’ll get $1,000 back at the end.