2017 Infiniti Qx60 Lease Numbers

That’s a terrible deal. I’m guessing the webpage hasn’t been updated with better numbers. @Anthony_Lopez should be able to get much better numbers at AutoNation Infiniti Tustin for local customers.

1 Like

Hi Guys, we’ll have the updated programs out tomorrow. Payments will be in the Mid $300’s per month.

Sorry have been tied up a bit lately with training new staff and implementing new programs.

We have launched our new retainer service, inspired by many of hackrs here.

Those that retain our services will have access to our team of experts, we’ll do ALL the ground ground work in locating and providing certified quotes on up to 5 different vehicles.

With the certified quotes we provide, it will allow even the most novice of car shoppers to cut thru red tape and salesmen’s BS with the ease of a veteran lease hackr.

Or we’ll just do all of the heavy lifting for you and drive the entire sales process to completion with delivery to your home or office like we always have.

see https://dsrleasing.com/hiredsr to read more.

thanks everyone!

Mid $300’s for a QX60 – that would be pretty amazing

He didn’t say with $0 down (cap cost) though. :wink:Seems like a lot of deals listed on their site includes CCR. He usually also doesn’t include MSDs, so that can lower his numbers alittle.

thanks @chrisgo - will definitely drop some coin. This forum’s been awesome :thumbsup:

Thanks to leasehackr - helped me get a great deal on QX60 in the Bay area last year.
However time to move and need someone to takeover. PM me for details if interested.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/6081872071.html

@Anthony_Lopez, any updates?

What are numbers looking like in New England area for April?

MDX is objectively a better car. Infiniti is a better lease.

If you may keep the car after the lease get a better sales price on MDX.

Dealers can’t change residual, but they can mark up the MF

Anyone here knows the RV and MF for QX60 in May? I am looking for 12k a year. Thanks!

1 Like

Also interested in qx60, so will follow the thread. It has generally better lease infiniti for 39 mo instead of 36 mo

1 Like

Hey, here is what I got from a dealer. I am interested in 2017 Infiniti QX60.
QX60 3.5 AWD MSRP $44,900 PP Package $2900 Deluxe Tech $7300 Premium Package $1800 Destination Charges $995 Splash Guard $215. Total MSRP = $58,110
Residual Percent 58
Residual Value 33703.8
Discount Percent 10.62
Selling Price 51938.718
Fees (Acquisition 700 + dl. Hand 599) 1299 (not sure why dealer handling is added here)
Gross Capitalized cost 53237.718
Down payment 0
Rebate 1000 (may be taxed though)
Capitalized cost reduction 1000
Adjusted capitalized cost 52237.718
Depreciation amount 18533.918
Lease duration (months) 39
Base payment 475.2286667
MF 0.00103
MSD # 0 (will bump up to max 9, but mentioning for comparison)
Effective MF 0.00103
Rent Charge 88.51976354
Pretax lease payment 563.7484302
Sales tax percent 5
Post tax lease payment (per month) 591.9358517

This is my calculation, but dealer is getting $620, which I will contest. As per my calculation, again, if I put 9 MSDs, the lease payment comes to $510. There may be some tax involved for the $1000 rebate, but if I get the dealer to a value around $515 (with MSD) and maybe $595 (without MSD), does this make sense to go ahead?

I pulled the trigger few days ago on the same spec car. MSRP is $58110. Loaded with everything without theater package.

My monthly is $513 including 10.4% tax after 9 MSD plus drive-offs.

I leased a 2017 AWD QX60 $60,000 MSRP for $545/mo incl 9% tax.

You’re at $591 /mo. with 5% tax and $2k less MSRP.

Your payment should be closer to $500/month with max MSD as you said, so, try to shoot for $100/ mo lower payment

Good luck

Thanks driftholic. Could you please let me know couple of things?

1. Percent discount on MSRP. My calculation says it is around 12% for you. Is that right?
  2. Was your MF 0.00103 before MSDs kicked in?
  3. Could you please let me know the dealer and location?

My dealer is in Denver, Colorado and looking at the fact that we have only a couple of them here, they seem to have a “take it or leave it attitude”. I know this is a stupid question, but is anyone aware of a dealer nearby who is reasonable?

Thanks.

Thanks dude. From my numbers, which lever - according to you - should be pulled? Looks like MF and percent residual for 10k/year miles is standard. Is percent discount on MSRP the only means to get anything better? Maybe rebate?

I hope I am not being a pain :slight_smile:

Sale price is $50875. About 13% discount I think. Can’t remember what my MF was before MSD, but it’s 0.00013 after MSD. Also, mine is 12k a year. Hope this helps.

Mine was 12k miles per year as well.

I would look at all the pieces and see where you squeeze more out - generally speaking, you’re gonna have to go after MSRP discount

Nobody is ready to touch that price of 50875 with even a barge pole here :frowning: . I am out of options as no dealer is talking short of $600 as the lease price. Am I better off waiting this out, or maybe move to a different car? (Gosh, I hate that thought)

Thanks for the info with the RV and MF, looking at Lexus or Infiniti as well.