2017 Infiniti Qx60 Lease Numbers

is AWD necessary? not a lot of dealer carry that combinations in California. I think you should be looking at around 44/45k cap cost or better for your options. I think the theater package is also overpriced and unnecessary (I used to have it on my last QX60) especially if you are going to use stored media in USB. check trucar/Edmunds/Costco for better selling price but usually you can do even better just by simply offering a number, especially at the end of the month.

Congrats on a great deal! Was $43,412 still the dealer sale price for $389 per month incl.tax or was it lower (prior to $1500 loyalty)?

@tustinmanchester appreciate your input. AWD works for us as we like to make trips to the Sierras. I have additional details from the dealer. So the complete picture looks like

MSRP: $54,810
SELLING PRICE: $47,810?
SECURITY DEPOSIT: $5,400
RESIDUAL: 58%
Money Factor before MSD: 0.00199; Money Factor after MSD: 0.00109
DRIVE OFF: $1,272 (First month payment, tax, license and registration)
TERM: 39 months
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $561.84

I am planning to ask them to do better on the selling price, residual and MF (45K, 60%, 0.00035).
Any thoughts or feedback is welcomeā€¦

Residual Value is supposedly set by the manufacturer. However, i noticed it being different in atleast two deals sone closely apart. I even asked one of the posters how they managed to do it. Let us know from you experience, if the dealer adjusts the RV

Can you share who you bought the car from? Thanks,

RV is set by the bank and cannot be modified by anyone. The MF can only be negotiated if the dealership marked it up from buy rate. MF cannot be lower than buy rate ( before MSDs).

I also just had a sales assoc. at Infiniti tell me the RV on a 39 month lease would be better than a 36 month lease. He never got back to me with any numbers though.

IFS has been setting the RV the same for 36/39 months, so the monthly payment would be lower for a 39 month lease term.

Please PM for dealer information.

43412 is the original sale price before cap reduction

1 Like

I am deciding between an Infiniti QX60 and Acura MDX.

Infiniti QX60
AWD, Driverā€™s assistance package, 12K miles/yr, 39 months
MSRP: $54,810
SELLING PRICE: $46,610
DOWN PAYMENT: $0
SECURITY DEPOSIT: $5,400
RESIDUAL: 58%
Money Factor before MSD: 0.00199; Money Factor after MSD: 0.00109
DRIVE OFF: $1,272 (First month payment, tax, license and registration)
TERM: 39 months
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $530

Acura MDX
Base Model w/ AWD, 12K miles/yr, 36 months
MSRP: $47,025
SELLING PRICE: $43,000
DOWN PAYMENT: $1000
SECURITY DEPOSIT: Not an option
RESIDUAL: 60%
Money Factor 0.00094
DRIVE OFF: $1,500 (First month payment, tax, license and registration)
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $525
Dealer can add Front and Back sensors for free ($1200 parts &labor)

The features for the two look pretty comparable. Infiniti has a slight edge - Bose speakers, Blind spot sensor. The drive off amount for the Infiniti is higher - $6672, which includes a refundable deposit of $5400.
For Acura the amount is $2500 with no refunds.

• Any thoughts? I am planning to call a couple of dealers to shop the deals to see if they can do better.
  • Also, I havenā€™t done MSDs before so am not sure what to expect. Does the dealer hold the amount in escrow? What if dealership shuts down?

Thanks in advance for your input !

The Infiniti will lease better than the Acura. So make sure if you really prefer the MDX if you want ā€œless carā€ for the same monthly payment (in terms of MSRP)

The deals you have above are not that great (yet). There are lots of information on both these vehicles so just search for them and read up.

MSDs are with the banks (leases are with the banks, they buy the car from the dealer) so donā€™t worry about losing you let deposit.

thanks @chrisgo :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Infiniti will lease better - not sure I have the context (more premium features??).

Based on what I have read and test drives, the only thing left to negotiate is the selling price since RV and MF are preset. Any pointers on deal sweeteners that dealers can throw in for free? Perhaps accessories a dealer wonā€™t hesitate throwing in to seal the deal.

This just means for the same monthly payment, you can get a higher MSRP Infiniti QX60 vs MDX. For example: $500/mo payment with $0 down, maybe a $60k Inifiniti vs $52k Acura

@chrisgo - makes sense :thumbsup:

Researching on Edmunds, looks like QX60 AWD with 12K miles/year, MF should be 0.00116 not 0.00199 that dealer gave. Thatā€™s a huge difference. MSRP should also be $52445 not $54,810.

@chrisgo - you said - deal you have are not that great (yet). Will this new info get it there :thinking:

The lower MF will help alittle, but it wont drasticly change your monthly. When you say the MSRP should be $52xxx, is that based on what you see on Edmunds or you just got an incorrect number before? If the sales price remains the same ($46xxx) but the MSRP is now $52xxx, your payment will actually be HIGHER.

What you need to do to get a better deal is to make sure you are getting the base MF, but more importantly, you need to get a bigger discount off MSRP. Good luck.

@Jon the MSRP is straight off the Infiniti website with driver assistance package.

The more research I do, the more Iā€™m wondering what else do I not know.

If there are there any Auto Brokers in the SF Bay Area following this thread, feel free to message me. I have realized the value of working with one through this process.

Anywho, based on the research I have done i.e. leasehackr and edmunds, it looks like as long as I am using the base MF and RV, the only thing to negotiate is the discount off MSRP. Getting freebies like a cargo package to sweeten the deal is a bonus but not a deal breaker for me.

On a separate note, who runs leasehackr? This is an amazing forum - active community, relevant and mostly credible info.

Appreciate the input everyone.

@michael runs leasehacker. You can drop him some coin here

https://secure.squarespace.com/commerce/donate?donatePageId=57222c612eeb81dd64918238

My dealer has different listings. Check out the details here at,

YEAR: 2017
MAKE: Infiniti
MODEL: QX60
TRIM: AWD
TRANSMISSION: Automatic
BODY STYLE: SUV
SEATS: 7
MILES PER YEAR: 10,000
PAYMENT: $429
DUE AT SIGNING: $3,723
REBATE: $0