2017 Infiniti Qx60 Lease Numbers

Car price: 53,500
Sale Price: 48,000
Money Down : $0
10k miles per year
Monthly lease $535

Car comes with premium, premium plus and driver assistance package.

Is this a good deal ?

No, thatā€™s not a good deal. You should aim for $480/mo. on that specific deal.

I leased a $60k MSRP QX60 for $545/mo. - so, I def think thereā€™s room to deal here.

@mrkool44, Do you mind sharing from which dealer you leased your QX60?

Autonation Infiniti Tustin in SoCal

Does anyone have good numbers on a QX60 Base in the Miami Area. Vehicle Msrp 44,595.00

Team,

I would like to thank Leasehackr forum and mrkool44. This is my first time leasing a car.

I closed the below deal last night.

2017 FWD QX60 - PREM, PREM PLUS, THEATRE, DELUXE TECH. ( 4 PACKAGES)
MSRP: $58460
TOTAL DUE @ SIGN: $5996 ( $4950 is MSD)
MSD = $4950 ( 9 MSD)
MF = .00035 (after 9 MSD)
PRICE: $50000 ( 14.4 % OFF MSRP Incl VPP discount)
RESIDUAL: 58% - 12K miles / year, 39 months , FWD
ACQ FEE $700
Registration/fees: $550.95

Monthly Payment - 495.87 incl 8% tax.

2 Likes

nice work! congrats on the new ride!

I am interested in this QX60 as well. Do you guys have the latest MF and RV on the AWD version? Any tip on how to get the deals like the ones above?

Thanks

@driftholic the first step is to find a specific car (exact VIN) at a dealer that is close to you. Then go to Truecar to see what discounts are normal for your zip code. Then you can work the numbers from there and present an offer to the dealer. If you do their work for them, it is easier for them to say yes or no ā€“ if you are providing the number, you control the game.

Nobody is going to ā€œgive you a dealā€, most of the QX60s are all negotiated

Hi mrkool44,
Thanks for posting your deal and guiding others towards theirs. I am also interested in the 2017 Qx60 and working on getting some quotes for it. I noticed that on your deal, you got a residual of 62%, meanwhile mrkool got 58% How do we get two different RV for the same car?

Also, mrkool mentioned a VPP discount, what does that mean, a fleet discount? how do you check with the dealer about that. Tell them that you work for xyz?

Thx

I got my deal back on OCT 2016 and mine was AWD 60k msrp. Not sure about the other deal.

So, that may have some impact on residual.

VPP discount - just do a search. Generally, they will ask for some proof that you work for xyz company if you want that discount.

Hello guys,

My dealer wonā€™t come down on their number on the QX60 MSRP at around $58K (AWD + loaded - theater) for 12K per year and 39 months lease. MSD is at max and nothing down besides only first payment + fees.

Monthly is around $580 per month including tax. They offered me 10% off.

How can I do it better? Should I wait few more weeks?

thanks

Most likely, the car you have configured (ā€œloadedā€) is in high demand so they are not giving you a better discount. You probably should research on Truecar (or other places) on the different trim levels and the discounts for each and see if that matters. You may find some trims getting a lot more discount. On the Q50 Signature/Premium, 20-24% off is possible which is how you are seeing the $300/mo payments with $0 down (just drive-offs).

Infiniti should be finishing their fiscal year on March 31 so they should be doing all the deals in the next 4 days. I am not sure how a few more weeks would be better but I am not the expert.

I have a 2014 QX60 with lease ends at the end of March, so I am working on a new one here at SoCal, here is the best number that I got so far (nothing finalized yet)

2017 QX60 FWD with premium, premium plus, splash guard, driver assist
MSRP 50860,
Dealer sale price 43412
loyalty rebate 1500
final cap cost $41912
mf 0.00125, residual 58% (12k 36 month)
according to the calculator, after 9 MSD
389 month or 420/month in orange county (7.75% tax)

need to finalize it before this week ends. Anyone in SoCal got better deal?

@tustinmanchester does this quote includes VPP already in final CAP cost of 41,912? If VPP can be added on top of this then it is an awesome lease!!

@tustinmanchester, what dealer in OC gave you that deal? Did you go with it?

finalized the deal last Thursday. 389/month including tax, zero down, drive off includes acquisition, 9 MSD (4050), tax and licenses and fees. No VPP included, loyalty rebate is applied as cap reduction. Overall, I am very happy with it, the new one compared to the 2014 is a lot more composed, more powerful, and much quieter. comes with running board and roof rack, but the driver assist loses forward collision warning, but not a big deal

2 Likes

Thatā€™s heck of a deal for a car for 51k MSRP QX60, enjoy the new ride! How much was the drive off apart from MSD of 4050?

I think itā€™s about 1000 something, considering 700 is acquisition and registration is about 350, seems reasonable.

Hereā€™s what the dealer gave for a 2017 QX60 in Bay Area - AWD, theater and driverā€™s assistance package, 12K miles/yr, 39 months

MSRP: $54,810
SELLING PRICE: $47,810
SECURITY DEPOSIT: $5,400
MINIMUM DRIVE OFF: $1,271.96
TERM: 39 months
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $561.84

Thoughts on how this can get better? I have asked about VPP, Residual and will post that once I get that from the dealer. Any help would be appreciated !