2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP $46585 - $298 /mth with Tax 39/12K - Zero down

ah I see! Thanks for the clarification and the info!

Hello HN308, I am in NJ and have gone through the other thread you linked, have already sent out the emails to dealers as per your suggestion on the other thread. I would really appreciate if you could PM me the dealer info.

Thank You.

Dealer Info was PMā€™d to you.

Please PM me dealer info as well. Thx in advance

Im kind of new to this but what do you typically ask the dealership over email to get them to firm point? Im in the same situation in that I can use a VPP.

Please PM or email me.
Millioasset71@gmail.com

Hello folks! Iā€™m new to leasing and looking for my first lease. Found this forum a couple of days ago and I have to say the information here is phenomenal! Iā€™ve just started researching and narrowing down a list of cars Iā€™d like to explore. At the top so far seems to be the Q50 Red sport 400 but I could also look at the 3.0. Have been driving an 03 Maxima stick so am partial to Nissan. Thought Iā€™d explore Infiniti and Iā€™d like at least 300 hp. Iā€™m in the Austin, TX area.

An email through carsdirect.com to Austin Infiniti got me a response from a salesperson. A short phone call asking for some info got me the following. If I should start a separate thread, please let me know and I will. Donā€™t mean to hijack anyoneā€™s thread. :slight_smile:

MSRP: $57,720
Invoice: $54,337
Sale price: $53,294
Capitalized taxes: $3330.88
Govt. fee: $190.25
Doc fee: $150
Acq fee: $700
Gross/net capitalized cost: $57,665.13
MF: 0.00075
Residual: $33,478
Payment: $688.54

This car doesnā€™t include the tech package which would be nice to have. I asked for both 10k and 12k miles. The sheet shows payment range of $689 - $699 for 10k and $703 - $713 for 12k.

Before I read the threads on here, I wasnā€™t sure about this but I can see itā€™s probably not a good deal. Is MF city/state specific or is that just price? Infiniti national shows a $429 lease (assumes MSRP of $50k and $4k down or something like that). Less than $500 definitely appeals to me but this is almost $700 a month!

Iā€™ve looked at websites of dealers in San Antonio, Houston, DFW, etc. Iā€™m seeing people here are looking at out of state, too? Would appreciate some feedback as I keep reading the enormous info here. Thanks!

Keep posting in this thread as it has a lot of Q50 info. Deals in Texas will be harder to match what others are paying because of the taxes. At a quick glance, you need to get a much better sales price and also have them disclose the MF to make sure itā€™s not marked up. Good luck with your search.

Thanks. The MF is 0.00075 and thatā€™s one of the things Iā€™d like to know from folks here. I believe itā€™s high? I understand about the taxes in TX on the sales price instead of the total lease amount which sucks. Getting a lower MSRP is part of the reason Iā€™m reading these forums. :smile:

Could you PM Dealer info that is a really good lease.

Whatā€™s up hackrs. Iā€™m in the market for a 2017 Q50 3.0T Premium here in Southern California. So far Iā€™ve only been going back and forth with one dealer. I had asked for the 34,000 cap cost and this is their first initial offer.

MSRP : $46,235
Invoice price : $43,464
Selling Price : $36,474
MF rate : 0.00006
Residual amt : 51%
Miles / yr : 10K miles per year
Months : 39
Acquisition Fee : $700
DMV fees : $460.75

You should be able to smash the deals on here because all of the Texas cars will be RWD not AWD which is a couple thousand less on MSRP.

So? Itā€™s just a ~4% difference in MSRP. It doesnā€™t mean the total lease cost will be a couple thousand dollars less.

Hi, could you give me dealer info?
Iā€™m looking for very reasonable dealer in Chicago.

Thanks

Hi All,

New to the forum, and wow - this seems like a great community full of transparency and partnership - keep up the great work!

Anyway, I received the below offer yesterday on a 2017 Q50 3.0T Signature Edition AWD:

Term: 39 Months / 10k
MF: 0.00006
MSRP: 40,700 (per Infiniti website)
Residual: 22,503 (53%)
Fees: 484 (Docs I believe), 376 (New Registration), 700 (Bank)
Adjusted Cap Cost: 35,916 (I believe this is adjusted, as the dealer told me this was the selling price of the vehicle + all fees & taxes however am not 100% sure as I am not able to calculate the price)
Monthly Payment: 359 ($0 out of pocket)
Tax Rate: 8.375% (NY state by the way)

I tried reaching this figure myself and was not able to do so (my monthly is actually higher; not that Iā€™m complaining, but I want to have a tool that works!); any help in understanding how to derive the calculation would be helpful for me.

1. Something is definitely not right because if I multiply the residual provided by the dealer (53%) times the MSRP, it does not equal 22,503 that the dealer provided
  2. I also am not sure if the 35,916 equals the adjusted cap cost, but this is what the dealer quoted as the final selling price
  3. Is this a good quote?
  4. Is this model even worth it or should I just go for the 3.0 premium? What kind of incentives are there for April?

Hopefully, the MF and RV are for April, they are very similar to March. We have noticed that Infiniti likes to bundle in all the fees into the ā€œcap costā€ so they can say $0 drive-off. It makes sense since their interest rate is almost zero so no big.

• The residual is pretty locked and simple so there should be no budge there. Maybe your MSRP is $42,458 with some ā€œoptionsā€ not listed. Regardless, if you want to be precise, you need to get this verified

If someone could PM me information on dealers giving good deals on Q50 3.0 AWD, it would be much appreciated! Any specs you could provide around pricing would also be helpful.

I am looking for 10k per year by the way - thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hello!

In the market for RWD 3.0T Q50 - Premium (dealers are throwing in Plus as a bonus)

I am getting quoted left and right and just wanted some insight on whether Iā€™m getting a good deal or not. Please PM me to help out.

Hello HN308,

Iā€™ve been following your post for a month already and really appreciate all the info that you have shared. Could I trouble you to PM me the dealer info as well? Patrickng101@gmail.com. Thank you again!

? Just post your best offer(s) in this thread and let people comment.