2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP $46585 - $298 /mth with Tax 39/12K - Zero down

Buddyleecia,

You have not given all the info and why you got quoted much higher compared to others. What is the MSRP of the car, cap cost, any negative equity from previous lease, shipping the car to other coast etc. The numbers will differ based on all the factors so share all the numbers and not just the monthly payment.

One of the forum members who I referred just got a quote for $334 /mth with $600 due at singing which includes 1st month and DMV.

HN

It was all by phone but the MSRP and equipment identical to yours. No VPP discount and he said incentives are dramatically different. I would also spend ~$1k to ship the car and have to fly out to sign papers they wont do notary. Honestly he was pretty rude and it took several calls just to get a response. He kept trying to talk me out of the premium package if I wanted to get even close to ~$300/mo. When we looked at the Orange Coast Infiniti advertised offer thats very similar to yours he said its impossible to get that price. Im glad you got the deal and Im still in the hunt for similar.

I understand what you are saying here and he might be thinking that getting the deal done with you was going to be though as you are not local so he might have not given you the most competitive numbers. Also it depends on when you reached him during the month. I see the dealers have now softened up a bit as they have to meet Jan quotas as well.

If you are closer to West coast try reaching Irina who is in Internet dept of Orange Coast Infiniti and check with her on the specials from their site. I did talked with her when I was shopping as well. She was ready to ship the car and do docs without flying in.

HN

IME, aside from exceptional circumstances, non-locals do not get the best deals. The modern dealership business model assumes: very little profit on new cars sold…majority profit from selling used (often lease returns which are flipped as CPO); from F&I products; and from service work.

A non-local buyer isn’t likely to generate most of the above profit, and on top of that the salespeople (and possibly managers) have to deal with the headache of arranging shipping

HN-

The OC deal was for 3 specific cars. 2 already gone and 3rd held w/ deposit. Too sllllooooowwww…

But I had a good laugh when Audi dealer quoted me .45 residual on a 2016 A3 etron then said “they are leasing very well”. Ya and the dealer owner just bought a boat named Etron. LOL.

Hi, I’m in NYC and looking this deal. Can you share the dealer info?

Great idea! We will look into how to best implement this without overflowing the forum with sticky posts.

1 Like

Hi,
Can you please share dealer details with me too? I am also looking to get Q50, thanks!

I have been getting lot of requests from forum members about the deal I got last month. I am negotiating a similar deal for a friend and this is the best I have so far this month.

Please consider that it has no VPP code and that will make the deal even sweeter.

MSRP - $46,100
MF : 0.00003
residual 51% for 39 months
10K per year.

Taxes can be rolled in or you pay extra.

1st month due at signing and the actual cost of DMV.

Absolutely no other BS fee or anything else to pay.

Monthly payment $308.58

Let me know if you are interested and would want his info. I am also posting a seperate thread with this deal for Jan.

HN

1 Like

I am totally 100% interested in this deal. Please pass along the dealer info.

How big is the deal off MSRP?

Is that a premium? I see some q50 sport with slightly lower MSRP , so wondering if similar deal would work for me, I am in SoCal

Go to Orange Coast Infiniti. They have advertised deals that will hit those numbers and one of the cars is still in stock.

This is 24.5% off MSRP without any special discounts like VPP. I am sure you can do it in So Cal if you try hard enough but it won’t be that easy. This car is premium with premium plus.

OC Infiniti special is not even close to my deal. They want $2795 down for a RWD car compared to this AWD. Their special’s MSRP is more than 2K less.

HN

I’m in New York (long Island). Does anyone have any lease examples & dealer info they can share. Thanks in advance.

Refer to my other thread where there is lot more information.

I will PM you my dealer info who will get you close to below deal without any haggle.

Thank You for the quick reply HN308. Yes, please PM me the dealer info.

I guess I did pretty good on my deal last year!

I leased a Q50 AWD ('15 3.7, not the new 3.0T) with similar sticker for $340/mo including taxes for 15k miles, paying only driveoffs :slight_smile:

That is actually not bad.

I have friends who got the remaining 2015’s in 2016 as they kept stretching that model year a bit longer till the new engine came out. Both are good cars and your deal is not bad at all.

If you are an existing lease holder you can get VPP code as well from them which will decrease your monthly by another 32 bucks.

Wait, so if I’m currently leasing the car, which I am, I can get a VPP code and drop my payment? How do I get a VPP code if I’m not a recent grad/military or an employee/biz associate?

Thank you!

I didn’t mean you can get a VPP code and decrease your existing payment.

What I said was if you are leasing another Infiniti and your current lease is coming to an end, Infiniti Loyalty team will get you a VPP-A code which can used to get $1250 more discount on top of the best negotiated price you get which will further reduce your monthly by around 32 bucks.