My first lease today

good morning! THANKS for all your good advice. my friend got me this lease, we should sign it today. 2017 iinfiniti Q 50 3.0 premium. list 46,300 9983 off, for a total of 36,300
residual 23,600
I will pay something like zero down and 400 a month for 39 months. this is WAY more than I could have gotten on my own, and I am VERY happy with his work.

I hope to go back to this dealer in 3 years and get another. would appreciate any comments or advice.

thank you all very much

2 Likes

Sounds like a good deal!!! Congrats and enjoy your new car

Good deal. What state are you in?

Looks good to me. How many miles did you get? Does this include your sales tax and if so, at what %? Been looking for the MSRP at 39 months/15k in PA (9% lease sales tax) but was hoping to be in the mid $300’s.

Just read through this once and see if you can replicate these deals.

Choose your friends wisely, particularly if they choose your lease :slight_smile:

good morning. live in Massachusetts. the 400 per month includes all taxes. i get 10,000 miles per year, and i drive about 9000. my friend says it is the premium model with navigation, back up camera and Bose sound system. i hope to get it monday or tuesday. i put zero down on the car, but i did pay $695 for free maintenance for the lease. 39 months. this might be ignorant, but the way i look at it is this: my 2008 Cadillac DTS was $23,000 down and about 500 per month. after the loan was paid, my repairs averaged about 500 per month for 9 years. this included a $900 water pump, 2 new sets of brakes, 2 new batteries, $900 rust repair which took a full week in which i had to beg for rides to work. new tires. never again. this way, NO money down, 400 per month, and in 3 years do it again. no more tires, batteries, etc. less money and easier on my stress level! thanks guys so much.

best, bob

Enjoy bob. At least for 3 years you can forget about rust repairs, brake job, water pump etc etc

That’s $54,000.00 in repairs. Are you sure about that?

1 Like

That’s almost super car territory:-/

sorry! the TOTAL cost, including repairs about 500 per month. that includes the price of the car, 900 water pump, $900 rust, brakes front and rear twice, two battteries, sway bar links, etc etc, etc. the 500 per month includes ALL costs. i view it as i pay no money down, and 400 per month, all under warranty. thank you. bob