2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP 46,100 - 308.58 /mth without tax - Zero Down

@kramer

That is a great deal you got there. You got exactly 25% off MSRP even though with VPP which was great for Feb. I must confess I couldn’t get that amount of discount for few friends I was negotiating for in East coast in Feb. I was consistently told that the incentive were not that great for them to push the cars out. Maybe they knew something about March incentives and were holding on to sell the units in March which is end of fiscal year for Infiniti. I was expecting the dealers to get back to me end of the month but they didn’t which explains that they were just not interested to push the cars in Feb.

Your monthly without tax is around $328 which is exactly in line with what I got end of Jan when I started this thread as your MSRP is 2K more than my subject vehicle.

Thanks a lot for coming back and reporting what you could get done on the forum so others can get motivated enough to know that it can be done.

@clee920 or anyone else who got the deals done last month should report them here so other forum members can get an idea what was achievable and how far were they from doing it.

HN.

Wow. Great deal!
I’m living at buena park.
Could u share your dealer info detail for me?
Please PM or email.
Millioasset71@gmail.com

I went to cerritos & westminster dealers.
But I can’t deal as you.

Hi y’all!

Sorry to get back to everyone so late. Things have been really crazy lately.

Yes, I finally picked up my car and my monthly payment is $330/month because I added on the vehicle protection plan. The breakdown is as followed:

Vehicle Price:		$46,235.00	 
AutoNation Savings:	-	$11,535.00	 
AutoNation Price:		$34,700.00	 

Sales Tax (estimate):	+	$3,043.25	 
Tire/Battery/MVWEA:	+	$8.75	 
Tag/Registration Fees (estimate):	+	$297.00	 
Flat Add/County Fee:	+	$10.00	 
Electronic Filing:	+	$29.00	 
Smog Abatement Fee:	+	$20.00	 
Documentation Fee:	+	$80.00	 
Balance Due (estimate):		$38,188.00

Cash Due: $1,467
39 months/10,000 Miles
Monthly payment: $316

This is the sales manager I worked with. He was very to the point and easy to work with.

David Mohammad
Internet Sales Manager
714-573-5466
AutoNation Infiniti Tustin
33 Auto Center Dr.
Tustin, CA 92782

How are the incentives looking for March? Any chance of replicating? I would be able to lease beginning now.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen. An Autonation dealer willing to haggle on their “no haggle” pricing…

1 Like

Congrats on the Q50. The pricing you listed seems to be more a purchase/financing since they are charging you tax on the entire sales price. Do you have your leasing terms that shows cap cost, RV, rent charge, etc?

Not with me at the moment since I’m at the office. I’ll try to upload once I get it.

Contact Bill Blaha at Mission Viejo Infiniti. Tell him Steve referred you. 949-933-4269

InfinitiUSA has the same lease deals posted for the month of March. I haven’t checked into RV/MF, but you can probably hit those numbers again this month.

Just checked a dealer site that had specials posted last month and updated them for this month. The payment went down and the cap reduction went down, so there’s definitely more lease cash available… I’d wager about 1500 It’s at least 1000 more

1 Like

@GeoffD

Can you share the dealer site you are referring and the numbers they were publishing last month compared to this month.

Thanks for doing the leg work for the members on here.

HN

Happy to share with the group… (looks like I misremembered the payment, but the cash went down)

Dealer/current specials:

$289/month with $997 cap reduction + inceptions(39m/10k)
2017 Q50 3.0 Turbo Navigation (MSRP of $43670)

Former specials:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Exz3Nyn2LTMJ:www.warrenhenryinfiniti.com/specials/new.htm+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

$289/month with $1995 cap reduction + inceptions (39m/10k)
2017 Q50 3.0 Turbo Navigation (MSRP of $43670)

1 Like

Got offered:
$51,335 MSRP (+Tech Package)
$41,446 Selling Price
39/10K
$1,000 Drive off
$413 + tax monthly

Not sure it adds up and would like to get lower. Thoughts?

Congrats on the new car…Pics?

Just to clarify: I’m sure @max_g meant the car :slight_smile:

What trim? RWD or AWD?

3.0t premium RWD…

That’s the point, deal of the century only happens once every 100 years If it happened every month then it would be deal of the month lol … those are pretty good discounts :slight_smile:

The math looks right.

I’m hoping there are bigger discounts though, since I’m thinking I may settle on the Premium or Sport over the Red Sport.

That’s changed in the recent months.

It was once $300 new and $400 for used ‘referrals’.

Now it’s a flat $1,300 a month! Whew!