2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP 46,100 - 308.58 /mth without tax - Zero Down

Hi guys… I’m in the maket for a 2017 Q50 3.0 AWD Premium Plus and these are the numbers I got in NJ.

MSRP: 46,315
Tier 1
Discount : $8,675
39/15k
Due at signing: 1st month and DMV
Monthly Payment: $449

What do you guys think? Should I push more?

Thank you in advance.

On a premium, you can probably do much better. I had 11.2k off at my local dealer, but I ended up coming to Georgia for a Red Sport. They’re pushing for numbers here, so you might be able to jump on the bandwagon if the drive from Atlanta doesn’t bother you.

Thank you for your reply. I don’t mind going to Atlanta at all! Can I have the contact?

Pm sent

(20 characters)

I’m in Northwest Florida, trying to score a Q50 3.0t for as low monthly payment as possible. I have no problem getting up to Atlanta. Which dealer should I be contacting? So far, Infiniti of South Atlanta hasn’t been very motivated to negotiate via e-mail.

Should have carpooled with me yesterday. I pm’d you the dealer info.

Separately, I already negotiated 11.2k off a 3.0t with tech at Infiniti of orange park. You would need to get them to scrap the dealer installed options that they’re marking up and the mf markup, but it’s workable.

Hi guys, new to the site. Went to a Southern California Infiniti dealer and got the following lease on a 2017 Infiniti Q50 3.0T Signature edition:

MSRP: $39,820
Sale price of vehicle: $30,009
Residual Value: $21,503
Infiniti loyalty cash: $1,500
Doc fees, etc: $660

Total due at signing (including 1st month payment and all fees): $1288
$229.84/month plus tax = $249.95 per month
39 months/ 10k miles
I asked if I could put down any refundable security deposits to lower the money factor but they claimed I had the lowest rate available and MSDs would not help. Infiniti loyalty cash was because I currently had an Inifinti lease that I was returning. So basically, I think if you deduct the loyalty cash, the sale price of the car was $28,509.

How did I do? Would love to know what I could’ve done better or differently for next time! Thanks!

You might have been able to push for a little more and the doc fees off. But that seems like a great deal all things aside! Good job!

Can you please share your dealer info (sales person too) … this is a great discount off MSRP

1 Like

That is a great discount percentage wise as you are getting almost 11.5 on a base of 40K. I suggest you share with the fellow members how you were able to negotiate 10K off before loyalty.

MSD hardly make sense with Infiniti as the MF is usually very low so don’t bother with it.

I am just confused about the doc fees as its capped in CA at 80 odd dollars so how are they asking for 660. Is registration, title etc included in that number?

HN

To add to @HN308’s comment, with respect to March’s Infiniti Q50 MF, there is only one trim line that benefits from MSDs.

Premium and Sport models are already subvened to .00003 and .00006 depending on RWD/AWD, so you can’t go any lower.
Red Sport is at .00026 which would benefit from 2 security deposits. 1000$ saved me 14$ per month on my RS.

Hi guys, new to the site. Went to a CT Infiniti dealer and got the following lease on a 2017 Infiniti Q50 red sport

MSRP: $54,500.00
Cap cost : $51,800.00
Residual : 56%
Residual Value: $30,531.20
MF : 0.00009
Total due at signing (including 1st month payment and all fees): $1968.23
$552.76/month plus tax = $595.60 per month
39 months/ 12k . MSDS is available!
Plan sign deal this coming weekend, any suggestions are welcome. Thanks

Do you think that is a good deal? If yes, feel free to go for it. Too expensive for that vehicle in my opinion.

For that payment you could probably get an E-class, BMW 5 Series, Lexus GX 460, Lexus GS or ES, Infiniti QX60 or Audi A6 if any of those are interesting to you.

Anybody have details on how much Customer Cash and how much Dealer Cash Infiniti kicks in for '17 Red Sport RWD leases? I’m kicking around picking one up, and this helps tremendously with the negotiation on selling price. Details on where the info is sourced from would be helpful (or if the source is private/confidential just say so). Cheers!

There is no single definitive source to find the fatory exact lease cash on monthly basis. Costco auto shows $2500 in combined cash support.

The best way I have realized is to reverse engineer it based on deals others have closed in the month. If you read last 20 odd posts on this thread and also on edmunds lease thread it is clear that members have got 11-12K off MSRP on 3.0T which pretty much explains that there is lot of trunk money which is not published any where but is involved in closing the deals.

I did the same thing when I did my shopping last december and stayed adamant telling the dealers that I know about all the lease cash available and that will only do a deal 12K odd below MSRP. I finally did get it done and so have others in various parts of the country since then but the best numbers always come from Southern CA.

HN.

I guess you’re right so I better wait to see what others can do on red sport. Thanks. (BTW, Did you use same user name at myfico.com? )

If you don’t mind, can you please share your deal of red sport . I just too crazy with a red sport , plan to fry to Georgia and drive back. Lol pm me . Thanks

I posted it on another thread here - Tip: 2017 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport RWD - $345/mo

I’m not sure what myfico is so no, that’s not me.

Hi Steve,
Thanks for your posts. I just emailed Bill Blaha today and then found your posts here. I live in Tustin. I inquired about leasing both the Q50 and the QX60. We need to replace both our cars.

For the Q50, I am looking for 3.0T RWD black on black, signature edition (or premium plus), with 12k miles. What should I expect for Bill’s discount on MSRP, RV% and MF? What was the difference between 10k, 12k and 15k miles you think in your payments? I am also trying to avoid putting anything down except fees and first month payment, did he negotiate well on that?

I am also going to see if he will take over my Nissan Altima lease which has a couple months left on it, but I’m not bringing that up first.

If I don’t hear back from him today, I will call him and tell him you referred me.
Thanks,
Arif