2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP 46,100 - 308.58 /mth without tax - Zero Down

Thank you for your help everyone! I was able to get the following deal on a Q50 2.0T Sport here in So. Cal

MSRP: $43705
Sale Price: $31905
Residual: 49%
MF: .0003 (not as good on the 2.0 as the 3.0)
39 months - 15,000 miles per year.
Payment with CA Tax: $320
With $999 drive-off
12.0 LeaseHckr Score

3 Likes

@SRV92660

That is a good selling price as you got a discount of 12K. If the drive off includes the Acquisition fee and there is no down payment involved in the drive off amount of 1K this is a pretty good deal.

Even though we know that there is lot of dealer support in form of lease cash available, the dealers are not budging in and passing on those discounts to consumers easily, at least until now in this month.

I am suggesting all the potential lease customers to not give in and wait patiently till the end of the month.

HN.

Deal closed:
Q50 AWD 3.0T Signature
MSRP: $42,900
Sale Price: 33,250
39 Months
12,000/year
1st Month Payment
$358/month including taxes

@SRV92660 @ppierce enjoy your cars! At some point, you will realize that you are not getting the deal of the century but you can drive your car knowing that you got the top 1% of all the deals for the Q50

2 Likes

Agreed 100%, Chrisā€¦

Yeah the dealer wasnā€™t budging and Iā€™m driving a $42,000 car for $358/month. Iā€™m good with that.

Can you give the dealership information? I want to try this in Columbus Ohio.

1 Like

Agreed but it is not a bad deal for a $43,000 car. Unfortunately, I need 15K miles per year. If I had done 10K the LeaseHackr score would have been 13.5 years with $725 drive-off. Still not to shabby. Thanks for your advice.

What did you get as a MF and Residual and drive-off? Enjoy your new car!!

Residual 51%
MF .00003
Just paid $358 (1st month) at drive off

My Q40 lease ends in May and I am curious how and when people received VPP codes from Infiniti Loyalty. Is this from the manufacturer or the dealership? I tried to chat on the Infiniti website and was told everything goes through the dealer. Is there someone else I can conctact? Thanks in advance!

I got a couple pieces of mail from Infiniti that urged me to call their loyalty manager line. Thatā€™s how I got mine.

Below is the screen shot from the email I got from Infiniti. I contacted that number and was offered a VPP-A code which could be used for any new Infiniti lease or purchase. Call this number and ask for the loyalty manager.

awesome, thanks. I couldnā€™t find any contact info for infiniti loyal so iā€™ll give it a shot.

This is targeted and you might just not get the code by calling. However you should get a similar email while you are in the last 2 months of the existing lease.

HN

gotcha, maybe Iā€™m just jumping the gun a little bit as my lease isnā€™t up until May 12th.

If you havenā€™t gotten your February deal yet, theyā€™re probably not going to come to fruition. Not even sure why he thought it would be a good idea to text me after they failed to make my numbers last night, and with a crap deal like thisā€¦ (For context, MSRP is 55315 on this Red Sport)

Hope March brings some better incentives.

@clee920 @MrsMo and others, did you get your cars?

Good deal~
Iā€™m living in so cal also.
I was looking for good infinity dealer in 3weeks.
Would u share your dealer info detail?
Millioasset71@gmail.com. thank u.

Well I was able to make a deal happen yesterday for a 3.0t RWD Premium w/ premium plus, drivers assist, and leather + maple here in so cal (orange county). I did have a VPP code to get this. The best sell price I could get without the VPP code was 37,650.

Term: 39/12k
MSRP: 48,135
Sell Price: 36,105
Net Cap Cost: 36,805
Drive Off: 811.04
Monthly Pmt w/ tax: 355
Leasehackr Score: 12.1

Big thanks to this community! This was my first lease and I think it worked out great. I would have went to the So Cal meetup but it was my bday on sunday and had plans.

1 Like