2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

Max I’m located in the southeast too. If you see anything let me know. The ones I’m looking at Georgia are nowhere near close to good numbers.

Jaguar Tampa sent out a mailer a few weeks ago for one at zero down $499. I think they’re currently running an ad for zero down $543. Might be some room there, or it could be just a bait and switch. Just a thought.

@PrettyBoyAJ Will do.

@Justafontaine Yea, I tried them. That’s the $550 quote I got.

Thanks for pointing me to that thread. I’m going to stick with Jaguar Financial/Chase, then.

It looks like the $2,000 cash allowance was through Chase last month but for April they switched to US Bank instead. At least that’s what one of the dealerships I contacted said, and I also saw in the disclaimer at a car website (trying to remember which one).

1 Like

I rented an F-Type for the weekend and I’m quite amazed at how much attention this car gets! I’m talking people actually stopping to look at when it’s been parked at shopping malls. Granted, the car is red which obviously makes it flashier.

Are you, guys, with the white versions getting a similar experience? Originally I wanted white and silver, but now I’m starting to wonder if I should also consider red. LOL

SOLD!!! White it is :smile:

Thanks, Alex.

Vhooloo, how do I find more people willing to transfer a lease like the 396 one?

Benedetto, Id be interested in talking to you.

PM me, if interested.

Patience. 36 months is a long time. A lot of people who jumped on the f-type lease are the serial leasehackrs and get tired of their leases very quickly, so you should see f-type 400 deals here and on swapalease soon. And the f-type is nice as a third car but rather impractical. So as soon as there is a change in circumstance (Addition to family, job relocation, moving to a place with street parking, buying a house, lowering Debt to Income etc etc) the f-type will be the first to go :slight_smile: In fact a leaseswap is ideal, 2 people get the benefit of the payment instead of one and not locked in the 36 months term.

2 Likes

Swaplease doesn’t have one good deal. Frankly they are all ridiculous.

I agree with your comment entirely, however- I think you underestimate the demand for the F-type or Jaguars in general. I’m also quite happy they’re showing up in more and more movies- take this one for example- super excited for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6reo6h7h1wk&t=8s

I’ve talked to six dealerships so far in different areas of the country and getting a leasehackr-worthy deal on a Premium or S seems impossible. Apparently there’s not much money to be made on these trims so the discounts are nowhere near what I’m seeing on here for the Base cars. It doesn’t help either that the residuals are lower on the Premium and even lower on the S.

I know someone already noted the difference in deals between trims in previous posts but I wanted to chime in since I thought I could still pull together a 1% of MSRP monthly payment. No luck so far. Not even close! I figured a low $700s payment on a $75,000 car would be a pretty good deal, not earth shattering, but pretty decent; however, the lowest I’ve gotten is $821 with zero drive-offs.

Maybe Jaguar will get a little more aggressive in May? Not holding my breath.

Where are you located?

I’m in Las Vegas, NV

Classic… 1:08.

2 Likes

New to this thread here… I’m interested in doing a deal like this but having no luck over the phone with the SoCal dealerships and I work in the industry. Haven’t tried face to face yet. Anybody have a contact I can work with?

@AugustKelleher Please read this thread, and if you still need contacts to work with, let us know

Hi @carddicted . i’ve read through the forum and even stopped by santa monica hornburg but all they kept trying to do is upsell to a premium. Could I get a PM with someones contact info that might be helpful at one of the hornburgs?

Thanks!