2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

I’m in ny and he is out of NJ

So a $550 payment and he made $500 or so on the deal,?

Actually white is a great color to look clean longer. Darker colors start to look dirty when any dust at all settles on em’.

2 Likes

How much is the monthly for AWD?

Yes. Payment includes taxes. Keep in mind this is for a 68.5k manual convertible. Not the coupe everyone else here got with a 6k less MSRP. And I also needed 12k miles.

It’s a good deal - and if you’re happy with it, that’s all that matters.

I tried going into a local Jaguar dealer in South Florida and they just said no way can we do a price like that.

They said I don’t know how those people got that rate but we arent able to give you those prices.

Anyone can give me a full quote so I can show the dealer.

First find out if the dealer will lease via US bank. If they won’t there is no point shoing them or educating them, since if they use Jaguar/Chase Financing, they will not be able to make the US bank numbers work.

So the $2,000 cash incentive is only available through US Bank.

Believe the $2k incentive is only available through the captive, which is Chase (higher MF than US Bank).

Beware the US Bank lease return experience… recent thread posted by @michael with some horror stories shared.

The USbank lease has lower mf and higher rv, so that’s why they are not able to replicate with Chase. Chase has the 2k but their mf is almost double.

Did you read this whole thread? All the details are here. There are maybe 2 more threads on F-type so search for those.

The main thing you need is to get a $10k discount off $63k MSRP to even get close to a deal.

Has anyone been able to get any of the CA dealers to ship across country with this deal?

I have not and I can’t get anyone in the southeast to match these CA deals. Any tips? Wait until next month? Best offer I have had is true sign and drive, no tax, fees, 0 down on the base model, 520 a month for 36/10k. What is the consensus on taking this deal? It took many hours of emails with dealer to get these terms.

I think thats close to the deals here. I might be wrong but for those fees were upfront?

Lease transfer from the people here. There is one posted for 396

If it’s true zero down including ttl and first month with 520 a month then it’s a good deal

Thank you. Yes it is a true zero down. I am going to pull the trigger on it.

MSRP is actually 65k and change — so a little over base. I feel like I got a good deal. Just not as crazy as these California deals.

I’m in the Southeast too. I can’t get anyone to come down below $550 w/$1000 drive-off. Wilde Jaguar (Florida) has a base convertible listed in their specials section for $359 +$4995 due at signing but when I inquired about it, they just tell me that stock # is no longer available.