2017 F-type Base Coupe $418 a month $0 down

Are you sure you read the thread? I’ve seen 2 dealerships with sales manager names mentioned many times and SM Hornburg was not one of them.

If you want a great deal, you’re going to have to read and know the details on how to get the deal. You won’t be able to just walk into a dealership and tell them you read online someone got a deal and expect them to match it.

From my understanding those dealerships don’t have the bases anymore. Hornburg seems to be the only so cal dealers with bases left.

Also I read through the thread. Hornburg is specifically mentioned at the top. I’m not asking for a spoonfeed, just a persons name at hornburg that might be more receptive than the person I spoke with.

Found the contact info…

Rusnak Pasadena and MV Hornburg do seem to be out, so it might be too late for these great deals.

I’m speculating on a sweet cash deal for a Corvette (28% off MSRP)- that being said, who here resides in Orange County and is interested in a lease transfer of my Jaguar?

3 Likes

I am in San Diego County…might be interested in your Jaguar lease…and might be able to help you with your Corvette deal as well…PM me.

CURRENT OFFERS

MSRP *
$73,955
SAVE OVER $13K & GET 0% FOR 72!!1

• $13,071
    Expire Date :04/30/2017
    Delivery & Handling Fee2
  • $499
    Total Selling Price **
    $61,383
    Savings
    $12,572
    Disclaimer

That’s a big advertised discount.

1 Like

There are some new XJ’s that they are taking 20k+ off. Seems deal worthy.

Got one from Hornburgla.
$1500 drive off
450 monthly tax included
Thanks OP

1 Like

You are welcome buddy!

I wasn’t able to locate the PM here…

Regardless, I am interested to take over your lease. PM me!

I know right. I dunno why people are not going for those. 80-90k jags for 500 a month!!!

Do you think that you could get into a XJ for 0 down and 500 per?

Need them to come down an extra 7k for the 0 down

I’m sorry if I kinda go off topic. I would love to get a F-type but I take care of my parents and I need a 4 door easy access car. And I was looking at the XE 25t models. Since they are half the price of the F-type. Do you guys think I can get $200 monthly payments (half) too?

I emailed all the representatives you guys posted but no reply maybe they are not profitable like the F-types. Also any info about the us bank number on the XE?

Sorry, but you shouldn’t be looking at Jaguars or any luxury cars if that’s the case, IMO.

1 Like

Here’s a local dealer in Denver CO

Lease Offer: 2017 XE 2 Liter- (Stock #J17035) Closed-end lease offered to qualified lessees with approved credit by Porsche through Stevinson Imports. Must take delivery by 5/1/2017. Estimated payments based upon MSRP of $38,083 (includes destination charge). Lease payments of $289 for 36 months total $10,404 based on capitalized cost of $33,335. Total due from customer at signing $1,499 (includes first month’s payment, $499.50 Delivery & Handling charge and capitalized cost reduction of $710.). Lease includes acquisition fee.

That’s like $320/mo on a $38k car. It’s hacker worthy as is, with a bit of work it would be smokin.

Xe rear seat is cramped.

You won’t get any luxury car at $200 though.

Maybe consider other brands like Mazda or Acura.

You can get a nice Acura TLX but still not for $200 either.

1 Like

? [20 chars…]

I’m looking for a mid size sedan. But maybe you’re right I raised the bar a little too high lol.

They have one Jaguar XE 25t for $289 a month $0 due at sign. I was looking for lower it to $240-$260 with tax and pay the fees at sign.