2017 E300 Service Loaner Deal INFORMATION ON HOW I GOT IT BELOW

Has anyone seen C43 demo/loaners available for lease? Please share info if so, thanks!

1 Like

Might be a long shot. I think they focus more on bread and butter cars for loaners.

The dealer I was working with in VA had no problems stacking the two when I mentioned that I had them. We are now at 25% off including both fleet and a silver star certificate. Still more than I want to spend as Msrp is >$60k. Also, looking at specs, I might be able to make do with a C class, which I should be able to bring in @$250/ month or so.

Now I need to go and actually earn the certificate. :slight_smile:

Where can i get the Silver star certificate? I actually was able to print out the fleet discount certificate using my mileageplus account, so other may want to login and see if they are eligible also

That’s something you earn from the MB platinum amex after spending 5k on it.

Got link? [20 chars]

https://unitedmileageplus.truecar.com/mercedes-landing.html

I saw that, but:

As a valued United MileagePlusÂŽ member, you can earn 25,000 bonus award miles on the purchase of a

certified pre-owned

Mercedes-Benz model**. In addition, United MileagePlus Premier members receive special member pricing and can earn either 25,000 or 50,000 bonus award miles on select Mercedes-Benz models.*

Either your not eligible based on your mileageplus account or you haven’t clicked through all the way, the certificate and control number shows up on the last screen for print out

I wasn’t even logged in when I tried your link. When I did, I didn’t click all the way through because I don’t need a CPO. It’s for CPO, not for new/lease according to the site.

I was told by the sales rep that they don’t accept MSD for the service loaners which has miles on & it’s a dealership policy & not Mercedes. Can the dealer deny MSD even If Mercedes allows you do that?

Strange. It’s not an MBFS policy I can tell you that. Because my MBFS account has my MSD listed :slight_smile:

I would find another dealer…

Spoke to the GM & he said they’d allow the MSD, but since It’s a service loaner they can’t give me the full PenFed discount & only allow $500 instead of $2k

Where does your MBFS account list your MSDs? I did MSDs and they are reflected in my lease contract but not my MBFS account.

What was the deal lol?!

1 Like

Sorry I should be more clear. It’s reflected in my current payoff. I also called them.

@Phantomcypher

Can you let me know the dealer and person to speak with? If they would work a similar deal with me I will ship the car also. Thanks in advance!!

How do I qualify for the PenFed discount?

You pay a fee and you’re in as a PenFed Member. No other membership requirement. However, to get the MB discount, you have to be a member for 60 days. See previous post:

Wanting to clarify here on getting the PEDFED discount. No one really really went into detail.

YOU MUST BE A MEMBER FOR 60 DAYS OR THE CODE NEEDED FOR THE DISCOUNT WILL NOT BE GENERATED

Applying for an account took mintues. All you need to do is register, apply for one of the two foundations and the cost is $25, which $5 will be in your savings account.

To actually get the code, you need to go on the main website

https://penfed.truecar.com/main.html22

Go to the right and look for a box that should say “SAVE UP TO $4500 on Meredes Benz Vehicles” and click on the log in.

Go to price a new car, put Merecedes Benz and your zip code.

Build the E-Class, select the color trim options that you want but I don’t think it matters

When that is done, click on the orange button “VIEW MEMBER PRICING ON LOCAL INVENTORY”

Fill in your email and phone number and click on the same orange button “VIEW MEMBER PRICING ON LOCAL INVENTORY”

At the last screen, there should be a barcode and a big button to print.

I did this a few times but the “control code” would never come out. There was a fine print on one of the screens that mentioned that you must be a member for 60 days. I tried this a few times even with help on the phone with PENFED. So looks like you gotta wait 60 days to receive any benefits. So this deal is good for only specific circumstances. Closest I got was 360 ish with tax. My salesman said if I got the discount, it’ll lower the monthly by 40-60 per thousand. I could of probably got this if PENFED didn’t need those 60 days. I’ll wait and see if what happens in late August.

Thanks for the info!
So I just need to open any account with them and pay the $25 fee? Wait 60 days then i’m eligible to generate the code and print it?