2017 E300 Service Loaner Deal INFORMATION ON HOW I GOT IT BELOW

Yes as long as their parent actually enrolls in USAA. You can’t skip a generation.

It looks like this Penfed/USAA $2000 is the standard fleet incentive.

Does anyone know what the MF/Residual are for the “service loaner” E300s? Are they the same as they are for new (presumably not)?

Does anyone know if the MB Platinum Amex $1000 will stack with this deal? [For those that want to acquire the card in anticipation of doing the deal later in the year. $1000 incentive toward purchase/lease of “new” MB one you have spent $5k. Typically, anywhere from 50k-75K Amex MR point signup bonus on this card to offset annual fee as well]

Also, for those interested, there is a $30,500 incentive on 2016 S600 if you are interested in that vehicle:
https://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/fleet_program/overview

1 Like

I can’t even get the c300 for less than $400.

The 2 posters on here who are in the 300 ballpark for e300 are people who live, breathe, eat, sleep and drink leasehacking :slight_smile: Your best bet is to take this deal, submit it to a broker here (@benedetto or @nyclife) and pay them their retainer for getting you this deal :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just tried to stack my Silver Star Amex certificate with a Fleet discount EAB and it was a NO GO…

1 Like

Nooooo!

I have two people on retainer for MB right now!

I’ll finish them first … lol.

Should be easy peasy for you man - @amasih has the numbers down pat. The hardest part of this deal is finding the 9k e300 non-titled loaner. The rest is haggling and math, both of which I get the feeling you are good at :slight_smile:

ps - not everyone will have fleet and penfed but c’est la vie …

1 Like

The struggle is finding a dealer on the east coast who is of the right mind.

Had a Jeep store tell me today selling @ invoice, the store was losing money.

I asked him to break it down and he’s hung up on me lol.

2 Likes

the east coast dealerships ain’t trying to hear it (especially NYC). lol

1 Like

Same in Chicago. Spent the better part of today haggling for them to offer a loaner with 60k original msrp for 49,999 with 7600 miles on it. They offered a new car with the same MSRP for 10% off so $54,000. $4k discount for loaner did not seem worth it. The quest continues, good thing my current lease is good until November, I am determined to hack this lease.
One item of note, I believe OP’s car was for a RWD, not 4 matic, all I see is 4 matics around me so we should expect to add some $$ to OP selling price.

yes it was RWD. <20 char>

Yeah no dealer in SoCal are willing to play ball. I already tried 3 different dealers who have used 2017 E300 and no one wanted to budge on the price.

Has anyone been able to replicate this deal other than the OP? It seems like a shot in the dark type of deal. The two discounts that is possible is only open to a small % of people. I am in the process to get the PEDFED coupon to work. I spent 2-3 hours today trying to generate one. I was told that their processor or something had an issue and they are working to get it resolved. Also wanted to add that I am going to attempt to see that one dealer who gave me a great price to see if hes BSing me on the price or not.

Ended up signing the deal yesterday. Will post update after delivery.

3 Likes

If you do not qualify for PenFed or USAA and are a frequent flyer you can try using United Airline MileagePlus Premier. The MileagePlus program also equals a $2,000 fleet discount. I took advantage of this for my recent CVP E300 4Matic lease. While not as good as a sub $300 a month lease I was able to secure a $379.96 (including 7.75% tax or $353 before tax) for a $63K CVP E300 4Matic and just under 6K miles on the odometer at the time of my contract.

1 Like

For a 63k msrp and less miles then OP’s deal (58k msrp 9k miles) you did great though OP got 10k/36 and you 7.5k/36

Also usaa/penfed is a one step process to print cert and United is a multiple step process from what I heard…

Trade-offs, true. I have four cars and drive a combined 20K miles a year.

Not really…it took me about a minute to print out the certificate number and I also got 25,000 MileagePlus bonus points…got enough for a free round-trip saver ticket.

Man…I wish I knew about the United MileagePlus deal. The extra 25K miles is actually pretty valuable as a free benefit. Although, if you are a PenFed member they offer something where they will pay two of your accident deductibles up to $500 each during the first year if you use their certificate. I am not sure USAA gives any other kind of incentive at all.

Interestingly, however, I think United only offers certificates for Mercedes, whereas PenFed and USAA offer it for other brands also.

Ha ha. That’s funny. I’ll take a free trip over two accidents in my first year with a new insurance company any day.

1 Like

Great information. Learning a lot here at leasehackr. Thanks to everyone for great advices.