2017 E300 Service Loaner Deal INFORMATION ON HOW I GOT IT BELOW

Yep. Easy peasy. …20 char…

Off topic, I know… but kind of relevant to the conversation in the post…

Does anyone know what the discounts are for C300 and CLA250 through PenFed? Also, can you use it on a used car (i.e. has <5k miles on it and is eligible for lease, but already has an owner)?

Here is the link to the MB Fleet program which includes the discounts per vehicle model. For 2017 models, C-class currently $2000 and CLA currently $1250. I have heard different answers to which existing MB incentives these fleet benefits stack. My understanding is that if the vehicle was previously titled to an individual, it would not be eligible to be sold as new. If it was kept as a dealership demo/loaner, then you can apply the new car incentives, including lease if mileage is <10K.

https://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/fleet_program/overview

1 Like

What part of the country are you in? There is some aggressive pricing on c300s in the NOVA/MD area. I got a dealer down to 24% off MSRP on a 2017 lunar blue c300 sedan.

Germantown from my link - $299/mo with 0 down? :slight_smile:

This was from Arlington, not sure if they are part of the same dealership owning group. I pointed out that MB Annapolis had c300s 23-25% off MSRP posted directly on their website with 9500 miles. I like the lunar blue one better than the ones in Annapolis.

http://www.justmercedes.com/used/Mercedes-Benz/2017-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class-366258620a0e0aea4a9cbb019137de36.htm

I’m currently trying for a C300 36/15k 350 all in
I’ve so far gotten 18% off a Brand New 2017 C300 but thats about it. (Without any extra incentives)

Wow… I’m in Chicago but may have to check that out.

No, Euromotorcars is a different dealer.

If they have an internet price of 49k, will they lease for that much too?

In the MB space, that seems to be the case. But focus on the discount off MSRP as opposed to price. Leasing depends upon how much depreciation you need to pay. 2 cars at 49K may have completely different MSRPs (57K to 65K). Leasing a 65K vehicle for which you pay 51K, will cost less than leasing a 57K vehicle for which you pay 49K, all other things being equal.

How do I find the msrp. They only list the internet price on the website.

It depends on the dealer. Thumbs up to the MB dealers who publish that information. For the others you need to ask. Some others you can get to it if they have an “installed” packages menu, which lists the packages and their costs, which you can manually add to the base MSRP to get the total MSRP (sometimes that data is not accurate), so the single source of truth is the original sticker.

Check MB of Annapolis as one of the dealers who includes the information:
http://www.mercedesofannapolis.com/exotic-used/Mercedes-Benz/2017-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class-dad31c9a0a0e0ae7513b8f858f1cf335.htm

Also ask the dealer to email you a build sheet. This is a mini-version of the window sticker, that shows all the options, on the car with their cost, as well as as final MSRP. Then you can do a side by side comparison between cars you’re interested in.

I’m relatively new to leasehacker but have been hacking bmw leases for past 14 years.

my current 3 bmws cars all have amazing payments.

Quick questions for benz’s what discount is each security deposit and does it round up to nearest $50 like bmw.

Also I heard Benz gives autopayment discounts; can that be added on top to these demo deals?? thanks

Rounds up to nearest 50 on pre-MSD payment.

You do get a reduction for auto-pay.

Each MSD is .00007 discount and you can do upto 10.

Autopay is another .00010 discount on top.

Hey - Do you know if padfed does a Hard Credit Inquiry if i join them?

I am not sure, but I would assume so.

Thanks. So if i get my wife to join, and i put her name on the lease along with mine, will Mercedes accept the panfed certificate (assuming it shows up after 60 days of membership?)