2017 BMW I3 REX - SO CAL - 0.2% of MSRP

The SDGE promotion is not actually money from SDGE. It’s the same rebates from BMW, just creatively bundled and marketed to SDGE customers. You won’t be able to stack on top of the rebates mentioned in this thread.

FYI I’ve just called two of the participating dealerships in San Diego, and the SDGE is for Purchase only, NOT for lease. And it is a combination of their $5000 holiday discount and an SDGE corporate $5000 discount that only the San Diego dealers qualify for.

to be honest, i just used the lease calculator on the forum :wink:

You are right:

24/mo would be ==> 1850+ 120(23) - 450 = 4160$

30/mo would be ==> 1908 + 178(29) - 450 - 2500 = 4120$

30 month would require registration renewal after 2 years, so would net negative anyways.

That sucks, because at least $17,500 off the MSRP is very good. $20k if you keep the car 30 months…

can you pm me the dealer please? thanks!

I can qualify for the following incentives ($13k total):
$7500 federal
$2000 holiday bonus
$2000 loyalty bonus (I currently finance an x3)
$500 my corporate discount (I have a CIF code)
$1000 OL code (from the Weekapaug event, I got one. Same event you used, right)

I’m trying to run the numbers using the leasehackr calculator. Can someone please clarify which of these incentives are “taxable” and which are “non taxable”? I am in SoCal.

@slol I just PMd you. I am definitely a serious buyer and I’m based in LA. All these incentives should be still good till Jan 2 so please tell your contact that I could be there in no time. Thank you!

If anyone else got the actual dealer’s name and contact info, please let me know. When @slol messages me Saturday he said the dealer name but would do a personal intro to the actual person he dealt with. Haven’t heard back yet from slol today (not his fault, it’s early on New Years but don’t want to miss out)… if anyone else can do an intro, thank you! I’m a serious buyer and all the incentives above apply to me.

Someone please also pm me the dealer and salesperson information. Serious leaser here. Does anyone know when the $2000 holiday credit expire?

Hi,

New member here after lurking for awhile. Great site!

I’d appreciate it if @slol or somebody else would PM me the dealer info. I’m in OC and interested in doing a similar deal.

Also, I have the same question on the holiday credit. I think it may end on 1/2, but I saw somewhere that you may be able to extend that if you submit a BMW credit app. Some clarity would be great.

Sorry guys in the process of moving and my laptop and internet is still out. I think I got back to everyone.

Fyi, you will not be able to replicate 13% per my sales rep.

Hi slol (or anybody who knows the dealer name)!

Can you please pm the dealer info as well? I’m in the market, qualify for all rebates and ready to close the deal today. Also, Im in OC too.

Thanks!

Responded to you…

If any of you are not getting responses or are unable to wait, especially now that you know that the CA will not be able to replicate the same 13% off (which was definitely a “chase someone across the parking lot and be willing to lose $4k” kind of deal that happens in person at 11pm at night) than you’re more than welcome to email me directly and still get a great deal in the final hours. Here’s a deal that I just emailed to another LH member in Orange County (7.75% tax rate)…

Stock #171465
$53,845 MSRP

$48,405 Leasehackr Price
$500 for Corp Fleet
$47,905 Adjusted price

$7,500 iLease Credit
$2,000 Holiday Lease Credit
$2,000 Loyalty Rebate
$1,000 College Grad Rebate

OL Code is NOT stackable with Corp Fleet and if anyone has OL Code but not Fleet than you need to know that it is only $500 from BMW FS and the other $500 came from the participating dealership.

24 months
10k miles
64% residual
.00152 MF (OAC)
$146 plus tax
$158 including tax
$2792 drive offs

STILL A 0.29% DEAL BEFORE ADDING ANY SCE REBATES!!

I’m not going to promise to get you a better deal when you get here like some CA’s but I will promise to make this the simplest and most hassle free process you’ve ever had. This is already a really good deal. If you’re ready to wrap it up with someone that understands how important your time is, then email me directly with:

Once I have those three items I will customize the quote and email you back. Then we can do credit online and I can have the paperwork and vehicle ready when you arrive. Simple.

Dave Townsend
BMW of Murrieta
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com
(please use email as I’m unable to take calls when with clients)

1 Like

Corp Fleet and OL Code come off MSRP so they reduce the price and are not a taxable rebate. But you cannot combine those two and if you use the OL Code anywhere besides the location that actually held the event you will only get $500 (see my previous comment). If they give you more than that for it than that just means they weren’t already at their max threshold for discount. All smoke and mirrors. :roll_eyes:

Thank you for all your advice and no BS attitude Dave, I’ve learned so much from reading your posts and you have great deals. I test drove the i3 today and after all is said and done, I didn’t love it as much as I hoped, so I didn’t pull the trigger despite the great deal. But certainly this has been a learning experience.

Ben

1 Like

Dave’s deal is definitely a good one, but I think he can do 11-12% off MSRP before discounts to really make it aggressive ;).

All due respect Dave, but I had a terrible experience with your dealership (not you) and would never recommend anyone making that drive unless they get a deal sheet from whichever CA they are working with BEFORE going there, and also would recommend them to NOT do the credit app till they go there and ensure they are really getting what they were told. I was promised all kinds of things on the phone and had the rug pulled out from under me when I got there.

4 Likes

Dave,

Questions,

• where can I find OL codes in NoCal? NoCal BMW dealer site manager indicated they were S0Cal only.

• Can I use USAA, Loyalty, holiday, College grad, and OL code ( if I find one) together?

• NoCal large Bolt/Volt dealer stating there is a stop-sale on BMW i3’s. Have not heard of this, any truth to this?

Dont believe a Chevy dealer with info on a BMW. They will say anything for a sale. There was a stop-sale on the i3, but it’s over and can currently be sold again.

1 Like

Agree, the Chevy dealer is a frequent poster on LH. I knew his was …not being truthful and told him so.
They were also proud they did not need to match Chevytrish’s pricing.

I was curious if the there was ever a “stop sale” on the i3. Must have been very short. I bought a 17 Rex in August, considering buying another. i3 lease program better, more aggressive than Chevy EV’s.

yeah, there was a stop sale due to safety recall which was lifted early December