2017 BMW I3 REX - SO CAL - 0.2% of MSRP

The OL code I used was a winter X drive sweepstake that I signed up for based on a link that was posted on this forum.

BMW of Murrietta didnt allow me to use it, but another dealer did, so its use is entire up to the dealership. The code itself isnt region specific, so I think you should be able to use it anywhere, but dealer has final say.

Well considering every person still wants a better deal than I post here I do have to leave myself $100-200 to close the deal once someone inquires and says they can come in the same day. But I assure you my max threshold as an End of Year, Won’t Be Good Tomorrow Deal isn’t more than a couple hundred from these numbers. Tomorrow we will reset our pricing as there’s zero need to sell at $3k below invoice. :wink:

So sorry that you had a bad experience with our store and I hope that one day I get the opportunity to change your opinion about us.

I don’t know where they can be found except for by participating in events. We had a drive event on 12/30. But if you’re USAA than it’s not a big deal because you cannot combine an OL Code with USAA or Corp Fleet. All other incentives you asked about are combinable.

Yes there was a stop sale on all i3’s which went into effect just before Black Friday but was lifted on 12/15. It was a ridiculous recall which was fixable with a software update. All of inventory is updated and available for sale.

1 Like

If you’re looking at Chevy you should only talk to @chevysalesgirl for sure. Don’t even waste time talking to anybody else. Trish is honest and quick as hell to get back to people.

2 Likes

Can i get the dealer info please?

Does anyone know if the holiday credit is extended for the i3?