2017 BMW I3 REX - SO CAL - 0.2% of MSRP

With this rush of potential customers, no way anyone is getting a similar deal to the OP at this dealership now.

sorry guysā€¦ i tried to get to as many people as possible.

my salesperson was saying that people are asking for the same deal without qualifying for all the rebates I listed, so if thatā€™s you please stop. Only takes 1 person to eff it up for everyone else.

I was told to hold off on referrals till they can give me the exact deal structure with and without rebates so there are no surprises.

I love a good deal and want everyone here to get one too, so please be patient

1 Like

Okay, so I think i responded to everyone that asked me hereā€¦ let me know otherwise

My sales rep said she cant give out quotes over 11% as per her GM . She needs people to be in front of her for that. She also said as long as you qualify for the rebates she will get them to you. If you are in front of her, she can get you a bit more of a discount, but because they are getting so many walk-inā€™s if someone comes in and would take the car 9% then and there, they would rather give the car to them than hold the car for someone not in front of them.

She really worked hard for us get the discount we wanted, so Im sure she will help you do the same, she just needs you to be in front of her.

let me know if you still want me to connect

1 Like

I qualify for each one of these rebates except i donā€™t know what OL code is. Can i get the details of where you went?

1 Like

thats what I signed up for and used.

PM please. Need one in SoCal.

Iā€™m new to this site and am totally new to the whole leasing concept, could you PM me the dealer info? Or if anyone else is able that would be great~ Thank you so much! Sadly, I think I would have to add $3000 to the down payment :scream: ā€¦but I am hoping the $2500 CVRP offsets it :crazy_face:

These terms donā€™t qualify for the CVRP rebate.

thanks. and the dealer you used?

Just want to remind folks who happen to be in SD County - SDG&E is providing a $10,000 credit for 2017 i3ā€™s in stock by Jan 2nd.

I went with a Bolt myself, but that deal is very sweet. Congrats OP.

Bummer, can I ask why? And do you know which terms qualify for the CVRP rebate?

@slol Can I get the dealer and rep as well?

You need to have the car for at least 30 months to be eligible.

Is this for purchase only or for lease?

@aigochamaloh @Rawr @Jon

no, I didnt go with a CVRP qualifying term.ā€¦If I did 30 mo payment would be 178/mo with total cost of lease would be 7055, minus the 2500 credit would be 4555

At 24 months my total cost is $4503, and carrying another year of registration definitely makes the 24 mo deal more attractive.

Hope that makes sense

SGG&E does not specify buy vs. lease.

https://www.sdge.com/clean-energy/electric-vehicles/10000-means-affordable-electric-cars-sdge-customers Says purchase, no?

Are your calculations correct? For 24 months, isnā€™t your total cost $4160 ($120 * 24 + $1850 - $450 SCE)? For 30 months, wouldnā€™t it be $4120 ($178 * 29 + $1908 - $2500 CVRP - $450 SCE)?

Lease is a form of purchasing. I doubt SDG&E or BMW would care. Usually thereā€™s a caveat that will be very clear about ā€œnot applicable to leasing.ā€ Only BMW would have the exact answer. Maybe worth a quick call to SDG&E and/or BMW.

Example - when you do ā€œemployee plan pricingā€ through corporate portals those discounts also say ā€œapplicable to purchasesā€ yet we all use those for leases as well.