$1,000 off any BMW with OL code coupon from Northeast BMW dealers

good info… thought so based on the disclaimer on the OL. no mention of exclusions. I’ll fight for the full $6k on the non-e and $7k on the e.

The CA plugged the OL code on his system against the VIN of the car I was going to make an offer on, and $500 popped up on his screen. You must be right, $500 dealership, $500 manufacturer

Yup, I hope it works out.

7B5CE71F-DF85-4BD6-BB2C-E3DF192AFBD2

Looks like there maybe another 2k available as we get closer to Christmas.

Tried to use both the OL codes together, $5000 and $1000 Northeast dealers incentive. Dealers in Pennsylvania claim they can’t be combined.

I tried to use in on a Demo last week and I was rejected. I found it curious that all other new car incentives work on Demo’s and this one doesn’t. But, that’s what they told me.

Here is another for you folks.

http://winterxdrivesweeps.eventsbmw.com/okemo/?token=social

Only ONE OL number can be used on a single vehicle.

I had the same experience when leasing a loaner X1 - tried 2 different dealers.

Would have been great to have the extra $30/month in my pocket :slight_smile:

By the way, anyone can register for this. Not limited to just Northeast residents. Thanks for the tip!

Only one OL incentive code/certificate can be used on a vehicle purchase, plus they only get be used on new cars. Dealers are telling me that service loaners with under 5K miles, while not titled, do not qualify as “new”.

How do you get an offer code for the 5k?

Sounds like they will be adding 2k more as conquest cash to pay off your lease from a competitor brand to me. Hoping I can do this for my wives car.

Will this work in CA/AZ areas?

The code I got came with this disclaimer:
*$1,000 offer valid on eligible vehicles delivered and retailed December 1st, 2017 through March 31st, 2018. Eligible models include: Most new 2017 and 2018 BMWs except any 2016 BMW, 2017 or 2018 M2 Coupe, MINI and European Delivery vehicles. This offer cannot be used for previously ordered or previously delivered vehicles and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. Offer valid to Winter xDrive registrants and their family members residing within the same household. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase. Only one OL number per vehicle may be used. Offer valid towards purchase price of eligible vehicle. Only valid at participating dealers. See dealer for further details

My guess is that discount comes from some Northeast BMW advertising budget, and so west coast dealers will not honor that code - notice it says participating dealers.
I’m not aware of any west coast equivalent events at this moment.

Any link for westcoast CA dealers?

Thank you for posting, mom was able to use toward purchase of her 18’ X1.

Didn’t see the “Winter promotion”. Is it dead already?

Thanks!

Anyone got a spare OL code that will work in So Cal?

Also interested in a spare OL code for SoCal, thanks! Day 1 on this forum and already learning so much!

See if this still works for SoCal…

http://pacificholidaysalesevent.eventsbmw.com