2017 BMW i3 REx lease - 36mo / 10k mi / $298mo

Hello Everyone… I’m interested in the lease as well. If anyone has created a buy group, please invite me. CC: @Alex

Just FYI Aaron from Vista never replied. More dealers in the Bay Area responded but no one can do even 5k off MSRP before corp discount. Most range $3500-4200

Doing a deal this weekend at $5500 off including discount. Payment with maximally reduced MF/MSDs is at $289 plus tax with only paying acq fee of $925 and tax,reg at drive off.

Hey guys, sorry to hear that Aaron at Vista BMW is not getting back in touch with ppl. I would recommend hitting up any of the Internet Sales Managers at Vista BMW. FYI - the Internet Sales Manager is a regular sales guy that typically handles Internet sales only. He does not work the floor unless the regular sales guys are swamped. I used the contact form on the web site as my first contact. The person that decides on the deal is the “Sales manager” (not the sales person/Internet manager). The sales person/Internet Manager is just the liaison that presents the deal to the “Sales manager” for approval.

Pierre

We have a few BEV models with only parking assistant option. MSRP is $44395 in SoCal

$320 including OC tax
$2100 MSD
$393 license fee
$587 tax
Bank fee capped
$3481 due at signing

Anthony @ DSR Leasing

What about a Rex? I’m ready and waiting. Aaron didn’t respond to me either. Sounds like he has at least 2 deals he’s potentially blowing off.

Hey guys. Just joined the forum. If you guys are still doing a group buy I’m in the market for a 2017 BEV since the lease for my current i3 is up later this year.

FYI just put together a deal with Ronaldo at Vista that was a lot better than my deal with Murrieta. He’s very responsive. Here’s his contact info:

Ronaldo Boschi
Internet Sales Manager
BMW of Vista | /// M Certified
1715 Hacienda Dr | Vista CA 92081
(760) 305-5752 | Direct

BoschiR@AutoNation.com

1 Like

Pls share the numbers.

I’m going to hold off on sharing until I have mine in hand. From what I understand Aaron has been inundated with calls and emails based on Pierre’s post, so I’m not going to blow Ronaldo up until I’m driving away with my car.

Nothing is official until you sign the deal.

E46mpwr I work at a dealership in Cincinnati Ohio and would be happy to help

2 Likes

Hi : Can I get info too? thank you

Hey guys. Sounds like Pierre is giving you solid advice.

I was part of the group buy back in December and it worked out well. The year-end really helped and we had a lot of dealers willing to work with us. The magic number for a straight up discount off MSRP seemed to be 13% which included the Holiday Cash of $1000. From there several of us were able to stack on Fleet 9 ($1500) or Loyalty ($1000).

I bought a loaded REx for $57,195. My monthly is $295. I put 7 MSD’s down at $2100 (refundable) and about $2400 in first month, Disp Fee, etc. I have applied for the $2500 State rebate which will offset that so essentially no money down. I did 30 months and 10K miles. 12K miles would have been about $22 more per month. 36 Month lease would have been even lower monthly payment.

Been driving my new i3 and I love it.

The dealers who were willing to work with us the most were Rusnak (they had 48 i3’s in stock), McKenna, and Crevier (Crevier had a few issues for a couple of the members so they went to McKenna).

Good luck!

1 Like

Wow that sounds sweet. I just started talking prices with dealerships and the most I have right now is 7.5% MSRP. I have a long way to go.

How many people were there in the group?

Also, if anyone else is looking to lease 2017 i3 REx in Southern California I’m down to sign up for another group deal!

Nyurka, can you share info on how much and who. Looking to do same deal this weekend.

JG

Pierre definitely got the best deal. I got 12.5% off MSRP + 1500 fleet discount (total 15.3% off of MSRP) at McKenna BMW, Norwalk, CA in December… Happy to share details if anyone is interested.

1 Like

These are some really good deals. I am getting nowhere close to these in bay area. I guess I have to talk to socal dealers. BTW, how do you qualify for the fleet discount?

I will be interested in teaming up with anyone looking to buy this month. @Nyurka did you get any deal yet? @SoloPierre I will PM you . It will be great if you could put me in touch with your sales person.

Hi Pierre:

Is this deal still available now?

Thank you

@SecureJon, @asaxena76,

My MSRP was $51,795 and negotiated price/cap cost before $7500 credit was $46,340, which included $1500 fleet discount. The fleet deal also reduced the MF from minimally possible 0.00087 (with 7 MSDs) to 0.00065. You get it if you work for certain companies, and have to show some sort of proof at signing, offers are updated monthly (but stayed the same for a while now http://bmwgroupcorporatesalesoffers.com/)

Payment is $289+tax with paying $925 lease acq fee at signing. Drive off was just shy of $5K (2,450 of MSDs and the rest towards tax, reg, lease acq fee and first payment).

I got it at BMW of San Rafael. I also got decent quotes from BMW Concord, and BMW Stevens Creek (San Jose), it came down to color and options, and looking which dealer had what I wanted. You may also want to try Weatherford BMW (Berkeley).

Ppl have been having a hard time getting the same deal in Jan. There were a lot of incentives in Dec to move i3s. I heard from my Sales guy that the the closest he can get to my deal would be about $2500 more. That includes the corp fleet money. That translates into a little more than $5k off MSRP and a $1500 corp fleet discount. There might be some incentives in March or April on the i3. If time is on your side, you might want to wait it out. The Bolt might have an impact on their sales.

The dealer is Vista BMW. It’s just inland from Oceanside. Aaron was my sales guy, but he has not been too responsive. You might want to try Ronaldo Boschi. I heard that someone on the board had some luck with him. He is also an Internet Sales Manager at Vista.

I also worked with Shelly and Crevier back in December. They were willing to deal, but their discounts were not as generous. They were within $2k of my Vista deal.

1 Like