2017 BMW 340i - This a decent deal on BMW these days?

You put down more money than me too. What was the final amount down? 2100 or 2100 plus the 592 cap cost? With the same down as you id be around 585-595. I only put 1185 down. As long as we’re happy with it i guess lol.

Did you do any coding yet. I just recoded a bunch of stuff and unlocked some cool stuff.

Seems like you only got 7% off MSRP before rebates.

Sorry 13% was including rebates.

13% for mine befefore the rebates. The only rebate I got was for $500 which is why the “money down is so high”

My cash out of pocket was $1,655 the only bs thing I see on my thing is the $593 Doc/Dealer fee. That probably doesnt need to be there

MSRP of 66010 and selling price of $57524+500 tax rebate/capcostreduc = $58000 selling price / 66k MSRP = 13% discount

AKA “i’d rather pay a premium for something i enjoy”. You’re preaching to the wrong crowd! :sunglasses:

Whatever you wanna call it. Lol. Id rather pay 600 for a 60k 340 vs 400 for a 60k S4. If you dont like something it doesnt matter how much better of a deal you can get on a car that “leases better”.

Just comes with the territory of this site. It’s hard to get excited for that payment when these cars were leasing for low 300s-400s a year ago. But as long as you enjoy it NOW, that’s it. Hands are tied on what BMW has done to change leasing.

Should I be aiming for 15% off MSRP before or after rebates? Got this deal I’m ready to sign on Monday:

Model: 440xi Gran Couple
MSRP: $60,640 (technology, driver assist, lighting, heated seats)
Selling Price: $53,900 (after $500 corporate discount and $1,000 UDE coupon) = 11% off
Price After $3,000 BMW Rebate: $50,900 = 16% off
Miles/yr: 15K
MF: 0.00151 (base)
Due at signing: $3K down + taxes + doc fees
Monthly payment: $503/month pre-tax

This is a 2017 model btw. Couldn’t find any 2017 or 2018 440xi GCs within a 400 mile radius so less incentive for my local dealerships to have to ship from out of state rather than clearing local inventory.

UDE coupon? Where did you get that?

I went to the Ultimate Driving Experience in San Francisco a few weeks ago: https://ude.bmwusa.com/register

If you live near one of these cities, I would definitely recommend going. You can get a track lesson and race around in a 540xi, and they also have unaccompanied street test drives of a bunch of different models. Everything’s free, and they send you a $1,000 off coupon (stackable with other rebates / offers) for buying/leasing any new 2017/2018 vehicle.

I went to it but I never get any incentives… is it via mail? Or email?

It’s via email. I got it on 8/21 and went to the event on 8/13.

I just realized I might be eligible for a new grad offer, since my corporate discount was only $500. Is the new grad offer right now $1,000 off any purchase/lease of a new vehicle? And I can’t stack it with my corporate fleet discount, right? Btw, I’m at BMW of Mountain View, seems like you are too skyline31518.

Nah grad can’t be with corp. yea I got my i3 from there. But my salesperson is gone. I’ll call BMW NA to ask for the rebate. I’m looking for manual 3 series or 4 right now, want something fun for weekend. Who do you deal with currently from the dealership?

Got it, but is the grad discount $1K off any lease? Cus I could save $500 by replacing the corp with grad discount. The salesperson I’ve been working with is Ritesh Khadka.

I’ll take the grad over corp. but right now the MF is really high. I might hold a bit see what the September number look like.

Interesting, yeah I see it used to be $1,500 off and a .00020 MF reduction, which would have been awesome. But there are good rebates for August ($3K off 2017 4-series), and I don’t know if that’ll stick around next month.

I mean that’s fine and all but this isn’t a BMW forum. No one is going to get excited over a mild deal.

And for the record, I’d rather drive an Audi S5 sportback over a 340i :sunglasses:

my 2016 340 m sport x drive has msrp of 61k

got it with 7 msd and tax in payment 8.875%

my payment is $475

I miss the good old days of bmw deals

Had a 55k z4 for $289 a month few year back with full msd and euro delivery

Too bad they went away with all the attractive leasing options they had (lower MF , MSD ,Fleet MF reduction)