2017 BMW 340i - This a decent deal on BMW these days?

Don’t so that. I got my 340 in May, 3yr 10k, MSRP 66010 payment is $650 with first month, acquisition and dmv up front.

I’m in socal as well and am looking for a 340i. Which dealer(s) were you getting the best deals from? Thanks

How you get a sticker up that high? Port installed accessorys? I pulled trigger on deal. That was the best i could get thru about 6 dealers. Also the only one who showed me the computer screen with all the numbers and didnt keep coming back with all different payments and drive offs not including certain fees.

First time ever negotiating a lease. I think i did ok as payment pretax is in the 1% rule on here.

In socal, I was getting aggressive offers from Valencia, Vista (SD), and Riverside.

I got my deal from Monrovia

port installed options for sure… if you are happy with the deal then it waas worth it. Just sharing my experience.

Honestly those are bad deals. The discount looks pretty good but they marked up the money factor. You to get them to the Base MF of 0.00150

My 340 has sticker of 58875 with 1185 down and im at 649 a month on 10k/36 and 0.00130 money factor. Im in NY so taxes are same.

@Svic628, the base MF for July is .00151

I did a 59k car (not on the lot) for 579 w/ 2100 at signing. This include 8.75 tax and was a 36/12 lease

Thats a good deal. I definitely didnt get the best deal but given that i needed the car by a certain time and wanted it built a certain way i decided to go with it. Most the dealers i talked to only came down 4800-5400 with a 2500 rebate included in that. So i went with the best deal i could get.

The same for this car, my client wanted certain options and colors (manual trans) and no one had one. We managed to take another dealers allocation from the port and had it shipped to the dealer within a few days. (Very lucky that one was at the port)The deal didn’t have any conquest but included fleet.

Took delivery on thursday. The dealer saved me a few more dollars. Originally was 649 a month.

Msrp 58875
Sale 54679
Rebates 3250
Final 51429
Monthly 626 ( ny tax and .00151 MF rolled in)
1185 drive off.

Im happy with it. First time leasing and negotiating so now i have more experience for next time! Orrrr ill ask nyclife to find me something lol

I am glad you like it but we cannot get excited about this as a lease hackr deal. High MF, low discount, poor residual - this is a car to avoid for leases…

Ouch. Definitely connect with @nyclife next time. You’ll never look back!

1 Like

Jeez. You guys make it sound like i bent over and handed them the lube. Its looks like i was within 1k-1500 of what nyclife got one of his clients from what he posted. will definitely see what nyclife can do next time im looking. As far as it being a car to avoid for leasing i cant really control the residuals or MF. Rather enjoy what im driving instead of getting a car just because it leases better.

2 Likes

x2 :thumbsup::+1::+1:

Those things aren’t mutually exclusive. But as long as you’re happy that’s what matters.

MSRP = $66,010 36/10

It looks like we got the same discount? Around 13% off sticker unless im reading something wrong?

I dont even know anymore lol. I thought I got a good deal but I have no idea. What I dont understand is how my car and your car are both ~$650ish but my car is 66k MSRP and yours is $59k

nevermind I see that you are at 629 now. Yeah looks like same deal essentially.