2017 Alfa Giulia

Sorry this was only over the phone.

I contacted two dealers and one didn’t even get back to me.
But the first dealer who didn’t get back to me is supposed to get me some numbers come morning. Said he was really busy all day which doesn’t make sense since it’s fiat but whatever lol.

The second dealer told me the info over the phone but I can’t remember the exact breakdown. I will try to get it tomorrow.

I do remember him saying MSRP was 42k, and that they were selling the car just over 40. Also the conquest money was applied after that

wonder if you can stack FCA affiliate discount on top. That would be cool!

It’s still a bad deal on a low-mid $40s car when 2018s are coming.

To be honest that’s still a really bad deal. I wouldn’t pull unless it’s $350. That being said , I noticed they have gotten cheaper and cheaper and this ad includes tax. You could probably stack lease conquest on it.

I’m currently working on a deal for 10+ cars for this . Would you guys be interested . What do you guys think I should shoot for?

Where do you see it?

Edit: I see it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly I really like this car a lot. But 500 for a 40k car really isn’t a good deal whatsoever.

But I guess since BMW is getting more expensive, the deal could be worse I guess

Should shoot to wait a few months. They’ll start getting more desperate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What city to get 10 buyers?

This is the lowest I have seen on honcker. $375 a month. With ca tax 9 percent it’s 409.

Went and tried to test drive a Giula this afternoon while my Mini was in for service. I’ve never been so pissed off with how rude and condescending a sales guy could be. Had already arranged to setup a time over email the week before. Explained lease ending soon, thinking about what to get.

Was greeted with a “oh you have a mini? so you are just over here wasting time?”. Was told could only drive the around the block (literally… no more than a half mile). That my ideal car of RWD Ti with performance is flat out wrong, and that everyone gets the AWD, so I need AWD. After I mentioned I knew the lease rates weren’t great and I was going to wait out a few weeks to see what the new numbers are for July was told “leases NEVER get better, they only get worse, so right now is the best time to lease”. :laughing::laughing::laughing: Started pushing the “what do we need to do to get you in a car TODAY!” schitck on me… and told me that I was flat out wrong for thinking could ever get a lease for under $500 when I mentioned that if they could do a lease for under $350-380 I’d strongly consider it.

For the record… I’m waiting to see if sub $300 will be possible.

What a fucking douchebag. Justin Almon, Jim Butler Alfa and Maserati in St. Louis… hope none of you guys ever have to deal with him.

Car wise… interior feels great, steering wheel feels awesome. Had no chance to check out the various modes, or play with the radio, since the sales guy wanted me in and out in less than 3 minutes. Went over to the BMW dealership across the street, drove a 330i and had a great time with the sales guy over there, zero pressure, got him to check out these forums, and he seems interested in trying to move volume deals on leases. But warned him that you guys would tear him apart if he offers subpar deals. :slight_smile:

OCFiat here in California has their 4th of July deals posted. Getting closer. Just need lower down

$349 (+tax) for 24 months with $2599 down for Giulia Ti as well.

1 Like

LOL

When I went to FIAT, the guy told me he was leaving that dealership in two weeks and moving out of state, so he needed to sell. He tried to kind of press me a bit, but I told him he wouldn’t be able to make it $350/mo with $0 down and buy my S60. He let me pick any car from stock for the test drive (he gave a Q to a couple of guys also). Then he just handed me the keys and I was like “how much time do I have?”. He told me about 20 minutes.

It looks like the same lease on Honcker right now.

$375 (tax) and with $1762 drive off, just the July 4th deal they just moved the monthly to increase the down.

Put yourself in their shoes. They have pretty much nothing to lose if you don’t buy today. The odds of a customer coming back to buy or lease is really small. And guess how many people show up on their lot wanting to drive a sports car while they are just trying to earn a living.

My advice, which I suspect you wont take, is to not drive any cars until the numbers line up and deal only with the internet person.

Why would I want to spend a bunch of time waiting, tracking, talking about, and looking for deals on a car I might potentially not enjoy driving? I think perfectly fine to start figuring out what you want to pursue, especially in a crowded segment like the $50k sedan market well before starting to hit the dealers, searching edmunds, etc.

1 Like

Well then, you can expect to get the treatment you got on one or more of your stops.

Sorry, I have to completely disagree. I should not be insulted (“oh you are here wasting your time”) told that the car I am looking for is wrong (“you don’t want RWD, you want AWD, that’s why all we have is AWD”) and then given high pressure sales tactics that’d make a buy-here-pay-here used car lot blush.

Extremely pleasant experience at the BMW dealer I went to afterwards to check out the 330i and 340i, explained the exact same situation, lease coming up in a few months, getting an idea of what I want next, blah blah blah. Sure sir, no problem sir, let me get you some keys to go drive a few cars sir, any idea exactly what kind of car you’d want sir? Basic decency.

Maybe if that’s how these Alfa dealers are being, especially the ones next to Maserati ones, then that could explain the dismal sales.

1 Like

< deleted all 20 characters>