2017 Alfa Giulia

Just saw this(Morris County Alfa Romeo):

$6,800 due at signing.

What is this a Mercedes AMG lease? This is a metal pipe to the knee at those prices.

1 Like

$6,800 due = $3,740 CCR + $595? :slight_smile:
Base model, makes it under 1% not including tax with $0 down if $3,740 is CCR.

I think they include 7% NJ sales tax in it.

“except for… taxes”

Any update on the Q4 deal?

Looks like we may be getting closer…

@amasih: I saw this one too. I am looking to lease Base RWD and very new to the leasing scene. Is the deal you posted on a specific dealer site? I am seeing couple of others around Bay Area
$279-$329
$4200 down

Does anyone know what they consider a “competitive brand”?

It was jimellisalfaromeo.com in Atlanta.

Too bad they don’t have a loyalty program. I have an 86 Alfa that I would love to get a huge discount on a Giulia for… :slight_smile:

The nice thing about their conquest program is that you don’t have to be a current lessee, just a current owner. I have a BMW so I imagine I would qualify. Anything German and maybe Cadillac, Lexus, and Infiniti would likely do.

Nice!!
I hopefully will be able to get around 400/month with low or 0 down. I still can’t find any info about average discount dealers are providing on MSRP.

Seems like we need atleast 8-10% to make these deals work.

Residuals are all over the place, the only improvements lately seem to be on 24 month terms thus these types of offers. On top of that shooting for $400 a month on a $38K car doesn’t seem like a great deal. I have been watching Alfa like a hawk hoping they can make their figures work but the more I read up on forums the more reliability horror stories I am starting to see. Over on one of the Giulia forums in particular there is a pretty large discussion around Quads and Ti’s having their engines shutting down while going 75mph plus on the highway which scares the hell out of me.

Really?

I expected the quad to be a garage queen but the Giulia base needs to be reliable as a economy car.

I want one but seeing this is disappointing. I’ll still snag one by the end of the year :joy:

Yea, read those too. Makes me nervous as help and thus the I want to lease and not buy it. I look at the competition and nothing makes up for the design. $400 for $40K(additional options) does come close to 1% thumb-rule.

It is the first year and I am assuming things will be volatile as far as MF/RV is concerned.

This is a National offer. Here is a better one for AWD:

They also increased Conquest to $2,750 from $1,750

They had $1,750 for any lease + $1,000 for competitive (BMW, MB, Audi, Lexus, Infiniti, Acura but curiously not Volvo)

https://pictures.dealer.com/ddc/resize/x514/quality/72/sharpen/1/ddc/f/fiatofstrongsvillefiat/0891/d2152cf0e3feef2dc3a44d4bbb38c097x.jpg

yep for an extra $20/mo probably worthwhile. For some reason your picture doesn’t show up for me, but might just be my connection.

As far as reliability, what can I say. I’ve owned 5 Alfas and, well, you know what you’re getting into…at least nowadays I have a cell phone… :slight_smile:

Annapolis, MD Alfa dealer lists 10% off.

Anyone else thinking that the Advertised deal should be the national deal before the conquest incentive is factored in? At present, it still isn’t worth it and the deal really hasn’t gotten better unless you qualify for conquest. Pass (for now).

Interested and looked at them a few times. Love the look, but did anyone else find the seat not that comfortable? For a luxury car it felt rather thin.

Yep, kind of. It felt OK during test drive, but seats and leather look rather cheap.