2017 Alfa Giulia

Says qualifying FCA EMPLOYEES.

1 Like

Yeah and I guess I will just wait for a deal patiently, hopefully it will turn into another ghibli lease given the Italian root. haha

You’re all in luck there’s one on swapalease right now for $525 with $2,000 down for only 22 months.

Go go go!

Strongsville, Ohio @Warbeast

Where is the days on lot info available?

Cargurus.com, though tougher for new cars, but if you punch in a specific stock number it should show

Still seems too soon for a deal. Keeping my fingers crossed they still offer 24 month leases on this car next year when I’m in the market. AWD (Ti or base) with sport and cold weather packages for under $350/mo is my target. Love this car so much.

Nevermind …

NY doesn’t tax the entire sales price, so tax isn’t ~$4k.

Wow I could’ve sworn I saw a post where someone from NY said they did. You are correct

Hopefully with the 2018 models coming now, the 2017 lease will look better.

Although I’m more curious in the difference between the 2017 and 2018

Here you go

1 Like

The addition of CarPlay is huge, because the navigation in the MY2017 is below par and does not have live traffic. You would be better off waiting for MY2018, saving the $1,000 on the NAV upgrade, and using Apple Maps through CarPlay (or the Android equivalent).

I also like those double Y-spoke wheels.

However, I imagine they will be very willing to deal on MY2017 when these newer models start to show up.

2 Likes

Wow apple CarPlay and all the sports accent details.

I was happy with just the basic Giulia with sports package but now I might want the ti for the sports seat, and additional sports accents

2017 Ti already has sports seats that are different from the base Alfa.

1 Like

Honcker is showing me 441 w/ 2k at signing with 7.4% tax

Colleague just picked up a beautiful loaded Q4 2.0T (literally all options) -and I’m pretty sure he got minimum drive offs, and a chunk under $500/ month which I bough was doing pretty well for this car. We haven’t got into the bits and bolts yet but when I know more I’ll let you know. Deal done in the last days of May

I would love to see proof if possible.

The best deal I saw was the strongsville Alfa Romeo Q4 with sports and cold weather package $419 without tax. And dealers weren’t even matching that (employees only offer)

Getting a fully loaded q4 for under $500 and drive offs in my mind is nearly impossible.

Would be happy if he did get that though.

This is Q and they don’t come with manual to the US. I test drove a base Giulia loaded to $46,440 yesterday. The interior materials are actually pretty cheap looking. Lusso is better with stitched leather dash & upper doors. I felt big difference getting into my S60.

Just got email. Yeah, right…

This is a HUGE HUGE upgrade if this is true between a MY17 and MY18. I wouldn’t touch a MY17 with a 10 foot pole given all these standard options now.