2017 Alfa Giulia

if the conquest is included that would leave us with $3k, that would reduce the $4299 from the add to $1299, I would put the dmv + doc + acquisition + 1st payment upfront. I would have to roll in the $1299 into payment. How big of a jump would that be? I couldn’t find rv and mf at edmunds

I can’t find any hard residual numbers. But based on their advertised offer on the Alfa website, they shot their residuals up a ton to make the $299 work, even with $4299 down and $1750 off. In april the 24 month 10k Base RWD residual was 66% with a 0.00155 MF.

With the calculator, that’d be a $417 monthly before tax on a 24/10, only discount being the conquest.

Assuming MF was about the same, residual has to jump up to at least 73-74% to make the deal work. Finding a dealer that’ll do 15-18% off with the lease conquest means in the $200-250 ballpark for a 24/10 lease on these. It’s not the steal of the century, but we are getting close to those hackable deals! They are at least moving in the right direction.

Fingers crossed they keep this up till November/December time, that’s when my lease is up! :slight_smile:

I called OCfiat tonight. He mentioned 64% Residual and .00079 money factor. Just a heads up. Immediately offered 7-8% off msrp before conquest and lease cash (2750 total) might be worth looking into.

2 Likes

Was that for 24 or 36 month?

Certainly those numbers look promising

24mo lease 20characters

I was going to work the numbers a bit but decided I should reserve myself for a car I’m actually going to get right now.:grin:

Hmm, that’s odd. That’d make the national offer downright impossible to replicate, and more in line with April’s numbers.

Can someone else run the numbers on the national offer and check my math? Maybe I goofed hard.

Maybe it’s this “requires dealer contribution”. If a dealer immediately offered 6% off, it makes the $299 number work with a 64% residual and that MF. Take away the downpayment, and looking at $470 a month before tax on a $39k car. Knew it had to be too good to be true…

when I put together the numbers with 64% and 0.00079 the cap cost would be $31k, so it’s $8k discount, after reducing it by 4299 and 1750 we get around $2000 rebate from a dealer which would be 6% that’s what they are quoting, so if they are not willing to do better than that, it is actually bad deal

$4,000 down (CCR) + $299 first month = $4,299
$2,750 in total cash allowances
$595 acquisition
Ally Financial

Only found RV 53% on 36/10 for AWD MSRP $44,040

went to alfa today and that’s what i’ve got and wouldn’t even budge a cent behind that deal

msrp 40590
cap cost 35484
rv 64%
mf .00082
0 cap cost reduction only dmv doc fee 1st payment and acquisition upfront
monthly payment $482

the only weird thing was that they didn’t want to go through Ally but Fiat and Chrysler financial, which changes mf from .00079 to .00082

how to get a better deal? I need to be in $300s

You wont get mid 300s the car is too new and not leasing well.

If they took 5k off on a Giulia with a sports package and volcano black I would totally get it.

Seems they are only doing those discounts on the base model like you showed

I love the Giulia, but it leases like crap. I am about to sign a lease for an 85k Maserati Ghibli S Q4 for less than I can get a comparably equipped Ti. Hopefully by 2020, Alfa leasing is not so full of themselves.

This model is still enjoying strong natural demand. Don’t expect to see anything close to the 1% rule for a while. If the days supply numbers start Inching up, you’ll start to see creative incentivizing. If they end up using IDL, this will be great for consumers as Ally and US Bank will compete hard for the volume.

$300/mo won’t happen, I agree with Warbeast and RVguy.
@Warbeast - I see the same discounts on loaded Ti with MSRP around $50k

Sometimes you have to be realistic. Some people think lease hacking can be for every car and just like that. You have to grind. :grinning:

I am realistic, and I have a good offer from infiniti on q50 v6 that’s what I’m probably gonna end up buying. I like the alfa a lot but it’s over the budget

Patience. I will eventually enjoy my sub $700/mo. 2020 Giulia QV lease. Unless, of course, we are all driving Teslas in ludicrous mode by then.

1 Like

2 Likes

Where?!

All I wanted was the sports appearance I would lease this