2017 Alfa Giulia

I misread. I thought the 60% residual was for three years not two.

Yes, a higher residual does mean a better lease, as long as MF is in check. For instance, I would lease the base over the Ti model due to higher residual, and lower the money factor with MSDs.

Bump this one for an update for May. Are any of these numbers still attainable?

Not sure, but they should be leasing better, at least a little bit, if not by much. I have yet to see any on the road yet. Iā€™ve seen more Levanteā€™s than I have Guiliaā€™s.

I just recently had somene took over my lease on a F80 M3 and canā€™t wait to get into a Giulia Quad. Hopefully the lease #s would be as good as my M3 since these things are probably going to be so unreliable that I wonā€™t be suprised that it will start to fall apart after a couple of track days.

24/10 seems to be the best lease Iā€™ve seen.

Some deals on the ABSOLUTE BASE models, zero deals on everything else.

Here is the thread on the numbers at Edmunds Forums. They are missing May numbers at the moment.

The advertised deals that I have seen got significantly worse from April to May. So, it looks like the numbers are going the wrong way at the moment.

Criep, I guess weā€™ll have to wait and seeā€¦ It is a little early but almost halfway point of the month.

The deals wonā€™t be even close. BMW has great leases on the Mā€™s, no other manufacturer comes close to the lease deals for cars with similar performance. If you want a Quadrifglio, you have to buy it because leases will be insane, at least for the next 3 years or so.

@Ursus

Offering? :wink: [20 chars]

Anyone in SOCAL seen these MF/RV numbers for these cars yet?

Ooo! Vulcano Nero with Nero/Tobacco interior. Very nice! Iā€™m not fond of the rims on the 18" sport wheels though. I much prefer the dark 5-hole rims on the 19" sport wheels.

No Quadrifoglio, no car(e)!

Fiat of Birmingham (MI) I presume? They let me test drive the Giulia all by myself, which was shocking since it was the first month it came out and itā€™s a snooty neighborhood.

1 Like

Correct - itā€™s Fiat of Birmingham

See them at 9-11% discount and there is $1,750 conquest.

unfortunately all deals iā€™ve seen on giuliaā€™s are the base model with 0 options added. (would like the sports package)

iā€™ll keep waiting unfortunately. This is the car i want most this year

What state did you see 9-11% discounts? before incentives? Iā€™m gonna go after this deal and see how good they can make it, Iā€™m fine with the base model, I love the engine and how the car looks

MD, most likely they included incentives.
http://www.johnsonalfaromeoofannapolis.com/