2017 Alfa Giulia

Not sure if they are quoting FCA MF and residual. And no acquisition fee quoted. Ill have to go back and ask.

Whatā€™s the best strategy to get them down to 10%? This dealer knows Iā€™m shopping around but I havenā€™t not been able to get any detailed quotes from any competitors. They all have been telling me to come in, which I am trying to avoid.

Just ask or tell them you want it. I saw a few dealers advertise about 10% off on their sites. Maybe find some and show to your dealer.

Does anyone know if the rebates and incentives stayed the same on '17 Giulias for the month of November?

I had screen captured the ā€œcurrent offerā€ on the Ti last night, and looks like they changed it this morning. However Iā€™m on my work computer and forgot to turn on the screen sharing on my personal PC.

They are now offering a 39 month term, less DP, but not sure on the actual residuals. Hopefully the 24 month stays the same.

I have to imagine they are going to be offering dealers private incentives to meet sales targets. They were supposed to deliver 2018 cars in october, but they are being held at the ports right now. Still 2000+ guilas listed on cars.com, last month I remember seeing 2200+ at most.

1 Like

October Sales numbers are in.

726 total

916 in September, so sales dropped 20%, and down from a peak of 1106 sales in July.

Hereā€™s a dealer advertising 24% off on a base Guilia.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/693239539/overview/#seller-details

So that dealer is claiming a glitch in the website.

Numbers are in for the leasing. They really really donā€™t want to sell these cars apparently.

No more 24 month leases, only 27. They jacked the interest rates on the good cars.

Residuals for the Ti on a 27/10

RWD .00127 and 59%
AWD .00090 and 57%

:roll_eyes:

I simply donā€™t get thisā€¦ 2018ā€™s on the way to dealerships and they bump the term AND the rates up on the remaining 2017ā€™s?

Itā€™s unbelievable. Even if you got a 20% off MSRP on a $46.5k car (10% off from dealer, $4500 in rebates), with that interest rate, residual, and monthly, you are looking at $530 a month after 8% tax.

A typical ā€œdealā€ where the dealer gives 5% off is going to result in a $610 a month lease on a $46k car for a zero CCRā€¦ I really thought this was going to be the month to get some good deals.

1 Like

lol well RIP Alfa Romeo.

I love the Misano blue but not at this price point :rofl::joy::v:ļø

Iā€™ll give them until December.

2 Likes

New monthly numbers out.

Ti RWD: .00026 MF and 58% residual for 27/10
Ti AWD: .00013 MF and 57% residual for 27/10

So dropped a residual point across the board.

However potentially more incentives. The national advertised deal on the AR website dropped the down payment requirement by $800 (from $4300 to $3500) for the same monthly and MSRP. I donā€™t have incentive numbers yet.

2 Likes

OMG Iā€™m not usually big on blue, but I saw the Misano on the Stelvioā€¦ Wow

Incentives did not seem to improve.
https://www.autobytel.com/alfa-romeo/giulia/2017/incentives/

Got a dealer telling me they have $5500 in incentives to work with, that everyone with a non-FCA car can qualify for.

That means that even with the terrible residual, if you can get a dealer to do 10% off MSRP before incentives, then you have a decent deal.

1 Like

Also for interest, here is the 2018.

RWD: .00127 MF and 59% residual
AWD: .00090 MF and 57% residual

They clearly know people want RWD Tiā€™s, I really wonder how dealers are going to get rid of these Lusso and base model cars.

Interesting that the RV on the 18s is already that low out of the gate. @MConte05 those are for 27/10?

Correct, all 27/10.

Shudder to think about 39/10

2018 comes in Base, Base Sport, Ti and Ti Sport.

Just purchased an 2017 Alfa Romeo TI Sport AWD with almost every package and feature possible.
MSRP was $54,085. With the rebates, and dealer discount, got it down to $43,488 and Residual at $25960. Only put 1555 first month payment, tax title, and acquisition fee drive off. Monthly payment before tax for 39 month lease is $456.75, and with tax in SoCal, itā€™s $492.15. They even took care of my Uber ride to the dealership! Glendale Alfa is the way to go. Talk to Rodrigo and Rick. Super professional and incredibly efficient. I was in and out of the dealership in less than 1.5 hours. Even financing guy, Kevin was super professional and didnā€™t try and sell me a bunch of unnecessary stuff at signing. Did this last night and am super happy with my 2017 Giulia TI sport, which now goes by the name Black Mamba! For those lease experts out there, was this a good deal? Interested in your opinions.