2017 Alfa Giulia

It’s about as good of a deal as you’ll get on an Alfa. Will never be able to match the deal of a BMW loaner for example. Enjoy it!

So, in the end it looks like the hack worthy deals on Alfa’s never came despite slow sales and I imagine there are still many units out there unsold. It will be interesting to see if anything changes for 18 and beyond

Either that or FCA had already had this in mind. They sold 1000 Giulias last month, they have 2700 units on the lot, so that’s 2.7 months of inventory, which is pretty typical for the industry.

God forbid… maybe FCA did proper planning and research before all of this? Sucks for us deal-searchers, but good for them. I was hoping they messed up like usual. :slight_smile:

January 2017 numbers:

24/10
Ti RWD — .00012 MF and 60% residual
Ti AWD — .00026 MF and 61% residual
Base RWD — .00026 MF and 61% residual
Base AWD —.00014 MF and 61% residual

36/10
Ti RWD — .00002 MF and 50% residual
Ti AWD — .00012 MF and 51% residual
Base RWD — .00012 MF and 50% residual
Base AWD — .00002 MF and 50% residual

1 Like

Are those just for 2018 models? Any idea if 2017s can still be leased, and what the adjustments are, if any, for those?

These are for the 2017 numbers. No idea about 2018.

27 months will give the best numbers residual is the same as 24 months

I believe they have done away with the 27 month term. Hence back to 24.

No still 27 months oc Alfa Romeo just updated there ads yesterday valid until 1/8

Typical for the industry per model or in total inventory sitting out on lots? 2700 units of 1 model seems like a lot to me.

Well, considering Alfa only has one 2017 model… Not counting 4C, as no one buys them anyway.

Looks like year one is being considered a success. Sort of a confused article, it praises the car itself but doesn’t really get into the sales aspect that would suggest AR ‘won’ anything. Either way, glad to see the brand is off to a good start, hopefully more volume will offer hackable deals over the next year or two.

I wouldn’t quote me, but maybe car industry pros can chime in. But typically I’ve heard that most dealers like to have 90 days of inventory.