2017 Alfa Giulia

how did you get that number? By my math, if you take away the down payment and add it to the monthly payment of $199 (pre-tax) its around $303 per month not including tag title acquisition and dealer fees. please do correct me if im wrong here

30 bucks per 1000 so just add it to 199 a month. Plus drive offs such as tax and fees. Like i said looks good to me based on what has been posted.

Goal is 275 + drive offs with the 1k usaa and 9.25 tax

1 Like

I sincerely doubt youā€™re going to get into a base 41k Giuliaā€¦ I canā€™t imagine thatā€™s a common order.

However, FCA has really tightened the reins on the volume program ā€¦ I foresee them starting to hold more profit on all units.

Surprisingly, they have a ton in that inventory. The 41590 actually affords you at lease one option, itā€™s not bone stock.

About 10-15 left in stock. However, once you step it up to the ti it goes up 150 a month

Goddamn I would drive there and get one today if they had the misano blue $41,690 in stockā€¦

damnit!

Damn, wish I qualified for the USAA!

With USAA this is definitely hackable. Wish all USAA members qualified for it.

USAA?? Please tell me more!

https://www.usaa.com/inet/wc/bank_consumer_lending_manufacturer_discounts_main?akredirect=true

One deal I have received thus far, but like others have said I think there is still room on this.

Has anyone heard any information on the new incentives and lease programs for September? Any improvement? Thank you!!

New programs should be out tomorrow. All the current incentives end today.

What sort of MF can I expect on a lease deal?

Iā€™m looking to lease for 36 months with 12k miles annually

And what is the residual for September?

Thank you!

Depends on what trim level.

Right now I believe the Ti is at 0.00025, or equivalent to 0.6% APR.

Residual seems to be about the same as last month. They havenā€™t changed any programs it seems.

I just sent over an ā€œimpossibleā€ deal to the guy bugging me about a Misano Blue car in PA. Asking for 18% off MSRP + the $3750 in rebates I qualify for. For a 24/10 deal. Aiming for under $300 a month now. Weā€™ll see what he says. Fully expect them to say they canā€™t do that.

I was looking at the cars there but to ship the car to Cali they said $2k so itā€™s a hard purchase for me.

How much is the shipping for you

Iā€™d fly out, or drive my mini up there and do a lease turn-in at the mini/bmw dealer they said they had down the street.

1 Like

I am interested to see how it works out for you. I have been talking to the same dealership about a couple of different cars. They are local to me, that Misano blue looks great in person.

If you get them to take that deal, Iā€™m in for 1 too.