2017 Alfa Giulia

got same quote as well.

My dealer is trying to sell me a 48k Gulia - 3k, so thats around invoice. I dont know how he was doing the fckn math but hes at 560 (including 6% tax). I am eligible for 3750 and when he did the breakdown it didnt make sense. It was MSRP - 3750 but he claimed it was off 45k. Im not even going to continue the conversation, we are so far off there is no point. Ill try another dealer or look at different cars. The sales guy was like “it has a carbon fiber drive shaft”…Im like dude I sold luxury goods for 10 years. I appreciate the feature list but no one gives a shit and im looking for transportation this is not my grail car.

1 Like

I just leased TI + 19" Sports and few other options (47k MSRP) from Glendale Alfa Romeo for below 1% rule (tax included). They seem to be the only dealer who is willing to lower its margins to move alot of cars so they are motivated. Work with Rodrigo and you’ll be happy with the results. Thanks to @cpak for providing his contacts. PM if you need his email

1 Like

In that case, you are lucky he did not ask you to check out the Hyundai dealership …

Congrats on the new car! When did you pick it up and what color did you get? I’ve emailed Rodrigo and his initial offer was pretty good, but still debating since I need to drive from the Bay Area to get it.

$0 due at signing or how much drive off?

Picked it up yesterday. Got Alfa white on black. First white car but I really like the contrast with black sunroof and rims.

1 Like

Congrats! Join the Alfa Romeo Giulia forum… we trying to get people in socal to do our first meet :slight_smile:

Quoted from a dealer in Erie, PA for this car:

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?inventorySearchWidgetType=MY_LISTINGS#listing=182824488

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=ZARFAEEN1H7559624

MSRP: $46,490
Sale Price: Getting it
Rebates: Conquest (not sure on amount yet, requested it)

“Residual is 63% (24/10)
MF is .60 with tier 1 credit
Your monthly payment would be $429 with the first payment due at signing
That was done with me using 7.95% sales tax.”

No money down except for first payment.

Might be getting somewhere here… Guy is pretty okay with out-of-state deals, nice sales guy to deal with so far!

"Matthew,

Here is the breakdown you requested.

MSRP $46,490
Sales price$ 41,740
Rebates $3,750
Misc fees $138 Pa Dealer Document, the acquisition is from the bank and has already been rolled into the payment, the govt fees will be closer to $60-70 which is for things like notary, temp plates, etc…

I hope that helped. I would love to earn your business on this beautiful Alfa Romeo. Let me know. Thanks "

So an 11% discount before the $3750 rebate, if I can get the discount down to 15% we are looking at $325 a month with taxes rolled in. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Looks like a good deal for essentially a sign and drive. Did the rebate go down? It was $4,500 at a point though that factored in competitive brand conquest from recollection.

I believe the $4500 is only in CA, they have an additional $750 on top of the $3750.

Question is now… pursue this a bit harder… or wait till next month. Hmmm…

Always did tell myself that if I could get under $325-350 I’d want to pick this up.

No it was Northeast as well. I think because your dealer is in PA you are missing out on further rebates. Here is what I see on Auto Bytel for PA

TI AWD $1,000 - - - - - 9/5/2017 Bonus Cash
(Giuila Lease Bonus Cash)
TI AWD $250 - - - - - 9/5/2017 Bonus Cash
(California Giulia Conquest Bonus Cash)
TI AWD $2,750 - - - - - 9/5/2017 Bonus Cash
(Giulia Conquest Bonus Cash)

So California, which is irrelevant in this case, did go down and you are correct, at this dealer you qualify for $3,750 in rebates. However if you head north 1 state you get:

TI AWD $750 - - - - - 9/5/2017 Bonus Cash
(Northeast Giulia Conquest Bonus Cash)
TI AWD $1,000 - - - - - 9/5/2017 Bonus Cash
(Giuila Lease Bonus Cash)
TI AWD $2,750 - - - - - 9/5/2017 Bonus Cash
(Giulia Conquest Bonus Cash)

Edit: Assumed the rebate was dealer based, hopefully you live in the NE and qualify.

Edit: To add, I agree with your sentiment, it feels like with the 2018 models coming in there is room for bigger discounts in the coming months. The rebate seems to be flat more or less since the early summer, if you don’t need the car now it could be worth waiting. On the other hand that Misano blue color is less common and may be gone sooner.

Rebates are based on your region - not where the dealer is from

August sales down 18% for the guila. 910 total cars sold. 2500+ on the lots, and 2018s arriving in October.

Bring onnnnnnn the deals!

I tried to check one out again, just could sit in them, apparently the only “alfa certified sales guy” was busy. Hung around for half an hour just checking it out and the stelvio (meh). Just looking to get a legit test drive shouldn’t be this hard! Beautiful cars, beautiful interior. Still want. But under $300 a month. :slight_smile:

the 2018’s are coming in october?

Wow i’m waiting for october then!

come on alfa I expect under $400m on $45k msrp car

That’s easy already. I was offered $425 on a $47k car without any haggling. 10% off msrp and I only qualified for $3750 in rebates (added on after 10% off). I was going to push for 12-14% of which would put the payment around $350, but decided I’ll hold off till whatever the new September incentives are. The current programs end Sept 5th

I generally don’t fo FCA products in terms of brokering, leave that to @benedetto. However, my brother is very keen on getting a Alfa Giulia. How does this special add up?

That looks pretty good to me. If you qualify for the rebates its 275 and drive offs.